Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    attachment.php

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    All it takes is an encounter with a Greyhound bus and the enf of the world is here for that individual. Everyone needs to remember that no one gets out alive.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    has anybody heard anything about Israel bombing Russia today?
    My wife said she saw something about it on the internet today but when she went back to where she saw it, It was removed ...... just wondering because Israel has been doing some stupid things here lately.
    :dunno:

The only stupid thing Israel has ever done is to trust those outside of Israel.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I would suggest that anybody wishing to reexamine what occurred, they only need review the incident regarding the USS Liberty.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Still on the air today. I don't know about the studio in Gaza but Aljazeera TV has not said anything specific. Aljazeera did say this morning Israel was dropping leaflets with a different message than previous days. Earlier leaflets urged residents of Gaza to stay away from Hamas infrastructure due to air attacks. Now the leaflets are warning residents to evacuate the border region of Gaza and Israel. Looks like Israel is stepping it up for a ground invasion even with Hillary Clinton on the ground.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Still on the air today. I don't know about the studio in Gaza but Aljazeera TV has not said anything specific. Aljazeera did say this morning Israel was dropping leaflets with a different message than previous days. Earlier leaflets urged residents of Gaza to stay away from Hamas infrastructure due to air attacks. Now the leaflets are warning residents to evacuate the border region of Gaza and Israel. Looks like Israel is stepping it up for a ground invasion even with Hillary Clinton on the ground.

Good. Put her between the two forces!

I am a little confused. Israel allegedly hit a Russian TV station? Is that what I'm to understand? And that makes it Russia? Was it manned by Russian citizens? Was anyone hurt or killed or did they just take out a tower or building? And what was the station broadcasting?
    Seems like a sensationalized headline to me. :dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    has anybody heard anything about Israel bombing Russia today?
    My wife said she saw something about it on the internet today but when she went back to where she saw it, It was removed ...... just wondering because Israel has been doing some stupid things here lately.
    :dunno:

You call it stupid to defend yourself from mortars being dropped on homes, schools, businesses and hospitals?

If a mortar was dropped on your house would you call for help?
    Or, would you join Obama in silence.

Iran and all the other nations of terrorist now know the US is weak...it will come to our shores soon.

Top Bottom