• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    The thing is we all know not all of these people are using it. I mean majority are flippers. Some are legit buyers who need it. but when i here flippers talk about how they go through 5-10k rounds in a week by themselves is BS. I have a hard time shooting a brick in a day because i get bored of shooting the .22 after a few hundred rounds.. I've only lucked into 2 time this past year. One day i got 3 boxes of cci mini mags another i got a box of thunderbolts.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I am down to two thousand rounds. I am debating splitting up the ammo and selling the guns. The prices make me sick and I wont pay it. If I sold them off I could parlay the money into my centerfires by purchasing loading components and heading to the range. I can still load my .45 for .10 cents a pop. .22lr is no longer a cheap alternative to expensive centerfires. It is now the other way around.

People need to stop buying the stuff and paying these prices. I made a mistake the other weeked at a show by paying too much for primers. The guy flat out refused to come down. I bought anyway since I drove over an hour to get there and didnt want to return empty handed. I still feel guilty for buying them. Should have told him sorry and walked away. I feel like I contributed to the ongoing problem. Going to stop shooting for awhile and pick back up on fishing this summer.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    The thing is we all know not all of these people are using it. I mean majority are flippers. Some are legit buyers who need it. but when i here flippers talk about how they go through 5-10k rounds in a week by themselves is BS. I have a hard time shooting a brick in a day because i get bored of shooting the .22 after a few hundred rounds.. I've only lucked into 2 time this past year. One day i got 3 boxes of cci mini mags another i got a box of thunderbolts.

Just because you have a hard time going through a brick in a day, doesn't mean everybody has that issue. Every shooter is different, and every shooter's needs are different

I still don't know what's more annoying to hear, people saying how they don't understand why they can't find any 22 (people underestimating the sheer numbers game and a shortage), people complaining about the few who are getting it and flipping it (it's amerika the last time I checked), the gummerment conspiracies, etc.

Really thinking that every thread that turns into complaining about 22s and or flipping, should just be locked. But that's just me

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Just because you have a hard time going through a brick in a day, doesn't mean everybody has that issue. Every shooter is different, and every shooter's needs are different

I still don't know what's more annoying to hear, people saying how they don't understand why they can't find any 22 (people underestimating the sheer numbers game and a shortage), people complaining about the few who are getting it and flipping it (it's amerika the last time I checked), the gummerment conspiracies, etc.

Really thinking that every thread that turns into complaining about 22s and or flipping, should just be locked. But that's just me

This is 'Merica. I'll go gorge myself on $50 a plate meals at places like Fogo's but I'll sing the blues about how I can't afford to take my grandchildren shooting at $50 a bulk pack.

Top Bottom