• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    For me, the last thing I want my VFG to do is fold.

There are better options out there.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    In all honesty, I wouldn't buy anything UTG.

Why do you want a folding VFG?

Except for rails. The rails I got for 12 bucks shipped are just as nice as the 100 plus set from hk. It really depends on what you are getting and what it is used for.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    After my latest UTG product fail, I will not buy anything from them again. here's my review.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ews/182358-review_utg_rear_flip_up_sight.html

not for the foregrip, but speaks volumes about their quality of product. Buy something quality.

Garbage in, garbage out. Thanks for the detailed and great review man. I learned long ago not to buy the cheapest, but I still fall for it every now and again. Another good reason to stay away from UTG. Actually considering those junk buis for a friends "on the cheap" build until I read it. Thanks again.

For the OP - I bought a rifle with a UTG quadrail. (edit: subtlesixer03, glad you liked your rails. If I wouldn't have had the issue explained, I would have to. Cheap, not too heavy!) At one point, I was tightening the nut on the buffer tube, while holding the forward verticle grip, and THE RAIL threaded itself half a step forward. Like, actually made MORE THREADS. What the heck? Ya. Seriously. Garbage. We ended up putting in threadlock to seal the threads to close at their original and straight stopping point. Never looked at UTG again!

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    As always, thank you all for the input! Based on the responses I will not buying the grips. I have a Magpul handguard and I'll probably just stick with Magpul. Thanks again!!!

Top Bottom