• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    Ask seller for photo of s/n and Aimpoint will generally verify authenticity for you: https://www.aimpoint.com/support/contact-us/
    Interesting experience I had with that….

Few years ago I came across what appeared to be Leupold LCO. Guy was wanting to sell it and was asking a very low price. Had a serial number on the bottom, so I emailed it to leupold.

They said the number matched their records. But I still didn’t believe it was real. It had a QR code on the bottom which was too blurry to be useable. Dug around on eBay and found the exact same red dot with the leupold name blurred out. But yeah they ripped off an actual LCO and got a real number.

Ended up buying it for what it was worth. Actually worked fairly well until the power switch got wore out.

bold115uc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2024
    Milan
    There are a lot of optic clones made to look like top tier brands for the airsoft community; to the point where some manufacturers will throw brand names on them. Unfortunately people take advantage of this and sell them as the real deal. They may even work shortly as expected but won’t hold a zero and are cheap pieces of garbage.

I’m not sure if this is the case here but as everyone else has stated that doesn’t appear to be a legitimate aimpoint.

Pretty sure aimpoint’s website has a dedicated page to spotting fakes hidden somewhere on it as well. (Might be wrong about this lol too lazy to look; but it rings a bell).

Top Bottom