• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    My lgs is selling an Arsenal AK-74 built on a Bulgarian parts kit with 8 mags. Three of the mags are the tan bakelite mags and the other 5 are black surplus Bulgarian mags. They were asking $650 plus tax for the entire package. Is that a good deal?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Sounds too good to be true. I don't know that Arsenal Inc. ever did any "kit build" AK-74s; the only 5.45 rifles of theirs I'm aware of are the SLR-105 and the Saiga-based SGL-31 series.

I would ask for additional information on what the gun actually is; that will have a lot of bearing on value (although $650 for an AK-74 of almost any quality with 8 mags is a pretty good deal these days).

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Considering that the mags alone make up half the price you're getting an ak for 325. If you don't buy it, tell me where it's at so i can buy it. If you don't buy it i will drive to porter county, rent a hotel room, then go out early in the morning and slap everyone in porter county because i know i will have slapped you at some point. If you don't buy it for yourself, buy it for everyone else.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Arsenal makes a good product. It's a fair deal. Ask if that's a fixed price. If the shop says no, then offer about $2o to $25 less. After the sale is complete say thank you sir and give a handshake.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Arsenal makes a good product. It's a fair deal. Ask if that's a fixed price. If the shop says no, then offer about $2o to $25 less. After the sale is complete say thank you sir and give a handshake.

Hell, give them an open mouth kiss if you need to. That's an awesome deal :smileak:. If it wasn't on the other side of the moon from me, I'd head that way right now and buy it.

T4rdV4rk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    NWI
    My lgs is selling an Arsenal AK-74 built on a Bulgarian parts kit with 8 mags. Three of the mags are the tan bakelite mags and the other 5 are black surplus Bulgarian mags. They were asking $650 plus tax for the entire package. Is that a good deal?

What store is this? Surely not Blythe's?

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    What store is this? Surely not Blythe's?

It was for sale at the Blythe's location in Griffith. They recently purchased two large collections. They have an entire display case full of Lugers and another full of S&W revolvers. I have been wanting an AK74 for a long time now. When I saw it I thought about it for a little while, went home, acquired some cash, and then I went back to put it on layaway. Thanks for the info you guys

Top Bottom