• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • McGraw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2013
    Brockton
    Bfish, check out the Falcon Arms side folder. The quality is fantastic they lock up super tight and they have 2 length options. I am tall so I was able to get my length of pull just right with the longer one. Also the rifle can fire folded but safety manipulation is tricky. $110 shipped single best mod I made to my Saiga. I believe they use these on some of the new arsenal guns also. If you come across it you should also pick up an issue of "the book of the AK47". Great publication dedicated to these rifles with tons of great parts resources.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    N-PAP = AKM configuration, thin receiver, no bulged trunnion, etc.

O-PAP = Typical M70 configuration, bulged trunnion, 1.5mm receiver (the better deal), ie closer to a standard Yugo military configuration.

Last edited:

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Didnt even notice the trunnion. It still looks like a nice AK. But sadly im starting to wonder what parts make it a Yugo? lol Are the barrels thinner too? I understand Economics but the 1.6mm receiver, the large trunnion and thick barrels, the old teak wood, grenade launcher sights, and solid chrome internals are distinct characteristics of the Yugo Ak's. Change all these things and you just have a very nice normal AK. lol I know Mikhail Kalashnikov said in an interview that the next best Ak47 to the original was the Yugoslavian. He had to choke it down tryin not to say they might even be better. Hes was a very proud and honest man im sure that was a challenging comment.

Um I'm pretty sure Yugo's have NO chrome.

Top Bottom