• ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    1. Israel destablizes the middle east.
    2. Most of the wars in the second half of this century have involved Israel. How are they keeping the other middle eastern countries from attacking each other.
    3. Oil goes up with middle eastern incidents because any conflict could potentially disrupt the oil flow.
    4. You apparently don't know what the word "fact" means.
    5. If it's so easily provable, prove it. (Hint: an unsupported assertion doesnt' count as proof.)

1.israel is our power hold on the middle east, so it stabilizes it for us and our allies
    2. who cares if the arabs attack each other, have they done anything else for thousands of years.
    3. thats what i said
    4. fact is exactly what i said
    5. lm not your legislative aid, your probly old enough to look it up yourself, so do it.

I personaly think our alliance with israel is somewhat important, and i like israel a lot more than i like the terrorist nation of Saudi Arabia.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    If we got rid of our need for oil, the one good thing that would happen. The Arab countries could go back to camel racing in the desert and we could go back to ignoring them. They would have absolutely no importance to our lives.

ES, most evangelical Christians feel they are bound by the Bible to support Israel. They feel that is part of the reason this country has been blessed because we have for the most part, supported God's chosen people.

To your first paragraph, agreed: let us work toward the day when we can neglect that entire region.

To your second, it makes me then wonder why more Christians simply don't convert to Judaism, then, if they, the Jews, are indeed so chosen by the Supreme Being of this Universe. And if that premise be true, that frightens me almost as much as Islam does... not quite, but almost. Insanity takes many forms, apparently.

As for the negotiations, I'm personally satisfied if we turn the entire area from Morocco to Egypt to Turkey to India into one large cratered sheet of glass - that's how tired I am of the entire process.

Last edited:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    If Israel didn't exist, who would really care? They are only our allies because we've been giving them more money than any other country for the last 30 years!! Except a handful of Israeli-Americans in positions of power who manipulate politicians in their favor, nobody else seems to care about Israel. Maybe the administration is finally asking, where is all our money going?
    What valuable role are they playing for America? Or, what role are they playing that's worth what we've been giving them?

Maybe you don't realize who else get large chunks of our money.
    Egypt use to be number two right behind Israel. I'm not sure today if that still holds true or not. I worked on a US Government program for the Egyptian Army in the late 1980's.

WeAreNotAlone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    With all this talk about money going to Israel

I bet somewhere in OB's mind he has a plan to cut funding to Israel. Gains him favor with the nations that have the highest percentage of cut-your-head-off while -your still-alive, types and gives him money to buy votes

The more money they cut=the more money they can use to BUY VOTES.

Example= Cash for Clunkers
    Free medical care for illegals....
    (Oh I forgot OB was saying not 1 dime would go to illegals on the other HealthCare plan...
    Play of words there because they were planning on making all the illegals all LEGAL US CITIZENS.)

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    As for the negotiations, I'm personally satisfied if we turn the entire area from Morocco to Egypt to Turkey to India into one large cratered sheet of glass - that's how tired I am of the entire process.

now that i can stand up and dance to and only hope one day it happens so i can see it myself!!! the world wouldnt even miss a beat

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ten Questions to the Zionists

Zionism is the elephant in the room. No one dares discuss it. The biased will scream "Anti-Semite!" at those who bring it up without even understanding what the word means.

Anti-Semitism Vs Anti-Zionism - A Practical Manual

Zionism Data Page

Please investigate these links. There is no hate here. I myself have Jewish friends whom I would defend with my life. Jews and Muslims are not the problem, the secular, geo-political movement of world domination and control known as Zionism is.

The true horror is what has been done to the true Jews and the real Semitic people the Palestinians. They have paid in suffering and blood for the gain of Zionism. The Israeli state does not, has not and will not have the best interests of the Jews in mind for any course of action it takes.
    Real Jews will continue to be sacrificed and their blood used as justification for the continuing Palestinian genocide and Muslim provocation. Provocation that results in a never ending cycle of violence, from both sides.

I'm sure that many of you here will judge me and refuse to even entertain the possibility of there being any truth to what I believe. To that I say, look around -- outside your paradigm. Consider what you find and give that consideration an honest chance. If then you still believe, that is your right. Just dont blindly believe ANYTHING, including your preconceived notions. :ingo::patriot:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So, this bit of thread necromancy is brought to you by Trump the Disruptor. :)

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50468025

US policy is now reversed on the issue as to whether Israeli settlements in disputed areas are violations of international law. :) That is, our stated position is that it is a bilateral issue between the Palestinians and Israel, and pretty much no one else's business.

IMHO, this isn't really good or bad at a substantive level. This is a complicated issue and our policy position is... symbolic in most practical ways.

So, symbolically, this is Trump tacking HARD into Biden.

Top Bottom