• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That info would surely change my opinion of a man himself. Those actions would not make me change my feelings of agreeing with some of what that man says. Thanks for the info; guy does indeed sound like trash if what you say is true.

How about his little Rolling Stone interview about how he dodged the draft?
    :dunno:
    I too liked him, but after hearing all this stuff he had said out of his own mouth, I decided he's not as stand-up as I originally thought. :noway:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If you think this forum is going to treat libs with even handed fairness and respect, you are in the wrong place. Celebrities, in particular, are incapable of even handed behavior and deserve no better in return.

You missed my point. People here treat Ted like a god simply because they happen to like the message he sends. Then they denounce libs who do the same. They're all idiots. If you believe liberal celebs should shut their pie holes about political issues, than you should expect the same from conservative celebs. Unless you believe one is more entitled to voice their opinion than another.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Add Trump to the list. At least he had the sense to delete the tweet later in the evening.

lpNmh.jpg

I agree completely that the process should be changed. Times have changed and so should the process.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You missed my point. People here treat Ted like a god simply because they happen to like the message he sends. Then they denounce libs who do the same. They're all idiots. If you believe liberal celebs should shut their pie holes about political issues, than you should expect the same from conservative celebs. Unless you believe one is more entitled to voice their opinion than another.

I would say that expecting them to be quiet is not the point at issue. They have the same 1A as the rest of us. The problem is that people get the misguided idea that fame makes their opinions valuable, and unfortunately, that appears to be more prevalent with leftist examples who often are gun-grabbers or otherwise anti-freedom.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    How about his little Rolling Stone interview about how he dodged the draft?
    :dunno:
    I too liked him, but after hearing all this stuff he had said out of his own mouth, I decided he's not as stand-up as I originally thought. :noway:

Well, Ted says he made a mistake and has made up for it by going on missions with SpecOp guys and training them as early as the late 70s. Since he loves guns and [STRIKE]poaching[/STRIKE] hunting, he gets a pass, right?

octalman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010

Not at all. Your point is hornadylnl is the self appointed exclusive authority to proclaim what is just, fair, and equitable. What alternate reality do you come from? Express like for Ted, and dislike of libs or vice versa is a choice everyone is entitled to make free from the burden or your expected right and proper behavior. Don't presume to lecture about expectations that pie holes of opposite opinions should be equally shut or equally open. Does anybody in your vision of a perfect world get to speak at all?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Not at all. Your point is hornadylnl is the self appointed exclusive authority to proclaim what is just, fair, and equitable. What alternate reality do you come from? Express like for Ted, and dislike of libs or vice versa is a choice everyone is entitled to make free from the burden or your expected right and proper behavior. Don't presume to lecture about expectations that pie holes of opposite opinions should be equally shut or equally open. Does anybody in your vision of a perfect world get to speak at all?

They should all get to speak. You've totally missed my point.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Can't blame him for believing that he would be in jail, or maybe even "disappeared". Anyone who speaks out against this administration (especially with the illegal "Executive Orders" now on the books) has no expectation of security. He was just wrong - so far.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    He's a rock musician who dabbles in the political realm. A year ago he assured us he would be dead or in prison. He's neither. He's just an attention whore and should be regarded as such.
    One of the most outspoken people there are when it comes to the 2nd A.
    I'm not going to down play him. Besides, did you read what flag tag said in his post?

Top Bottom