• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I know how the numbers work. Happy to explain it.
    For my usual fee.
    Not surprised you want to stay and chat. Lacking mastery of the subject matter doesn't seem to dissuade you.

:poop: :poop: :poop: What's that smell? :poop: :poop: :poop:

Come on, dude. It's not rocket science, it's accounting. It's not even first order, it's adding and subtracting and you can do it on an abacus for god's sake.
    You're not behind a curtain and we're not Dorothy

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The types of "Hmm... this could be true!" here translate to "Hmm... this could help my boy Trump!"

These same people wouldn't give such gossip the light of day if it didn't have the slightest relevance to taking down someone they want to lose. I'm less disappointed with the story than I am in seeing what I thought were respectable INGO members actually giving it serious thought.

And I'm saying this as a person that probably isn't voting GOP this time around... so I'm all out of people to back. I've no bias for or against Cruz.

Why don't we just have Trump and Cruz put on the gloves. 3 minute rounds with 16 ouncers

It would hold waaay more entertainment value

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    INGO is still talking about tabloids? Must be a boring week.

I get a lot of people don't like Cruz... but can we at least get some integrity and go after him on policy rather than gossip?

I don't like Trump... but his anti-gun stances are more important to me than whatever divorces he's had.

obamamarriage.jpg

obama-national-enquirer.jpg

ne22.jpg

Those pictures do prove one thing.
    Michelle Obama has to rate as one of the fugliest first ladies of all time.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why don't we just have Trump and Cruz put on the gloves. 3 minute rounds with 16 ouncers

I'd rather put the helmet-o-truth on them and let everyone ask anything. I wish that were possible.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere

Because that's all this election cycle is about. Entertainment value. No intellectual curiosity or reasoning. Just insults and seeing who can throw the largest bucket of poo. If it was anything else candidates whose knowledge of the issues could fit on a cue card would have been gone long ago.

Of course, then the Dims would have no one running...

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    I'd rather put the helmet-o-truth on them and let everyone ask anything. I wish that were possible.

I agree. (And NOTE TRUMP FANS that I would want it for BOTH of them) Unfortunately it seems that instead of the "helmet-o-truth" the public is settling for the "megaphone-o-bloviation"

THAT. IS. Unfortunate.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    That's your opinion.... I can only conjecture as to why you have it.

This may come as a shock, but it actually is possible for a man to find a woman unattractive for reasons that have nothing whatsoever to do with her ethnic ancestry.
    Demeanor also has quite a lot to do with whether a woman is attractive.

Edit: If you're looking for a woman with at least some African ancestry that I personally find exceptionally beautiful, look no further than Bianca DeGroat:
    MV5BMTUxMjE0NjM0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTc3ODAzMQ@@._V1_UY317_CR131,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

MV5BMjAyNTQ5MDg2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDU5ODUzMQ@@._V1_UX100_CR0,0,100,100_AL_.jpg

Last edited:

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    This may come as a shock, but it actually is possible for a man to find a woman unattractive for reasons that have nothing whatsoever to do with her ethnic ancestry.

Man, ain't that the truth. I've known a number of women who might be attractive if you knew nothing about them. I've also known some who wouldn't be in anyone's beauty magazine, but who are lovely and charming, and who are the kind of person you gravitate towards. Michelle? well, it's impolite to insult another man's wife. But she certainly receives no assistance to her looks from her public personality. But maybe in person she is a genuinely nice person.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

My conjecture extends beyond her ethnicity. Specifically, my first opinion was a dislike for her husband. Pretty much the same way Hilary has been vilified.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    My conjecture extends beyond her ethnicity. Specifically, my first opinion was a dislike for her husband. Pretty much the same way Hilary has been vilified.

Im sure 20 years ago that was true. But she has been doing a fine job all on her own these days.

Top Bottom