• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 243rem700

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    They are a decent place to shop with some good deals. I have bought quite a few things from them and the only problems I have had with them is when I use a coupon more than once.:)

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I just take Junk Mail and old newspapers roll them tightly tie with a piece of twine and dip in paraffin wax for fire starters... I like an easy to start fire... Let them send me junk mail...

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I just take Junk Mail and old newspapers roll them tightly tie with a piece of twine and dip in paraffin wax for fire starters... I like an easy to start fire... Let them send me junk mail...
    Funny you mention that, they actually have a product now (in the Sportsmansguide catalog of course) that is used to roll up old newspapers... into tight logs to use as starters:):

BTW, I have always had luck with SG, getting ready to place an order here shortly. One bad thing I have noticed, alot of the ammo they advertise in the catalogs is usually backordered on the website. Definately order from the website.

Errkola

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Indiana
    I've ordered from SG for over 10 years, usually been satisfied. I've noticed recently they are backordered on just about everything I want but as long as they deliver eventually I'm ok with it. I find their ammo prices are high in general.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I used SG often one thing I have noticed is they seem to be direct shipping or drop shipping more items now. I hate having to wait!!

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Agreed 100%

sportsmans guide has always been great to me.

I am with you all the way. The Sportsmansguide has always been very professional and made everything right as they promise.

My brother also buys their stuff frequently and is very pleased.

I have been a customer of their's for way over 10 years.

Terry

Soonerdoggy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Richmond, IN
    it seems like sometimes they are a discount junk shop but yet the few times i bought from them it came fast and i just got a black flight jacket today that i had to return as the sizing is small but that was not a prblem either. Worth the money. But I do have my doubts sometimes

Top Bottom