• ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Do you shoot it?

For me the decision can be made by asking myself one question: Does cleaning the gun involve chemicals and a cleaning rod or just a dust cloth?

Thus, I have dusted off some guns and put them up for sale in the classifieds. :)

MrPeabody

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I traded mine for the same reason. Mine was lowe usage and was fun to shoot, but I was popping ammo faster than I wanted too. I move to something that was more fun for me and was still within the calibers I had.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Well, I sold Uncle Escobar (My AR), and am using the money to get my Jeep back on the road. Will also be looking for a small conceal gun and putting the rest back for my trap gun.

A win win for me.

katfishinking

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    southwestern ind.
    only you know the answer . as for myself, I bought a stag right after the election in nov. still haven't even shot it yet. I got offered double what I gave, my answer was not even for triple. stupid? maybe, but who knows when, or if I may need it someday. for now I will keep it put up, I need to get some ammo, I thought I would stock up on some after the holidays. we all know what happened then. but I would rather have it if needed, other than need it and not have it. just another opinion.

ZOMBIE2012

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    if someone pays me enough ill sell anything. but i like mine. i shoot if regularly.but if its a safe wueen and you dont feel bad about gouging someone else,go ahead. my 2 cents

Top Bottom