Is it too soon for a Friday Night Steel thread?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Well, I looked at the scores, and at least I beat my brother a couple of times..... first time, had a blast... will be back... nice thing about being last, you can only move up !!!!!

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    I too could have done better. but i went for #36 in oct to #17 this time overall. i would say that is improvement. but it could be just dumb luck too.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Wow! I won stage 2 in Limited! Just wow.

I would have done very well for me this time had I not screwed around so much on the last stage. I blame Kimmbel, it's all his fault for telling me to go Whinney the Pooh on the barrel, after all the laughing I couldn't shoot for anything and didn't really care at that point, I was frozen!

I found out that I honestly shoot more accurately weak hand than I do strong hand, was true Saturday as well.

Was a great night and I plan on being there in December.

Also I found my mag, it fell into an unknown pocket in my back pack.

Last edited:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Wow! I won stage 2 in Limited! Just wow.

I would have done very well for me this time had I not screwed around so much on the last stage. I blame Kimmbel, it's all his fault for telling me to go Whinney the Pooh on the barrel, after all the laughing I couldn't shoot for anything and didn't really care at that point, I was frozen!

I found out that I honestly shoot more accurately weak hand than I do strong hand, was true Saturday as well.

Was a great night and I plan on being there in December.

Also I found my mag, it fell into an unknown pocket in my back pack.

Don't blame me....i wasnt the one giving you a reach around.... :gaychase:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Not too bad... Coulda been better...

I did pretty well, but as always I could have done better. I have to put my money where my mouth is and prove my theory that there are some JBTs that can shoot.

The only thing I really care about though is beating IndyMonkey's scores. Which I did, thankyouverymuch. :D

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

Yeah leaning into that barrel with your backside exposed really worked out well for you. I'm still waiting for the picture.

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Yeah leaning into that barrel with your backside exposed really worked out well for you. I'm still waiting for the picture.

Remember Frank, what happens at FNS Stays at FNS! :D :laugh:

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.

Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...

Perfection: is not a goal-- it's an demanded expectation.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Huh something happened at FNS? If he did something to vilolate my rights I never felt it. He probably should have used the ASP or a flashlight...;)

Really was a great squad that we had. Kimmi and Cru just need to bring coats next month :):

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I'm still waiting for my hug.

Evasive roll....engage

Terry_Roll.png

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Welp.

While you guys were having all kinds of fun at FNS, I was busy standing around doing nothing while this thing popped out of my wife.

KkgKk.jpg

She was only 1 minute old and ALREADY she is taking up all her dads sporting time.

It gets better right? Tell me it gets better....and that the teenage years wont be as bad as I imagine them to be...

I think we need to have twice a month FNS just incase people are havin babies and such... I gotta wait a whole MONTH now!

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I should add, I was at the range practicing, I had about 300 brass cases on the ground when I got the call from my wife that she needed me "RIGHT NOW".

I started to run to the car, stopped, turned back...had a moment of internal struggle...

And left the cases on the ground.

Turns out, labor takes a while, and when I got back to town a few days later...

SHABAM! they were still there! SCORE!

So really all went as well as could be expected.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Welp.

While you guys were having all kinds of fun at FNS, I was busy standing around doing nothing while this thing popped out of my wife.

KkgKk.jpg

She was only 1 minute old and ALREADY she is taking up all her dads sporting time.

It gets better right? Tell me it gets better....and that the teenage years wont be as bad as I imagine them to be...

I think we need to have twice a month FNS just incase people are havin babies and such... I gotta wait a whole MONTH now!

Time is something you will never get back; you can't go and pick it up later like you brass cases. Spend much time as you can with her. Your hobbies will still be around. Father of 3 Dau 23, 23, 18 and 1 Son 16.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Welp.

KkgKk.jpg

Good looking girl Dom. You should be proud.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Welp.

KkgKk.jpg

Congrats! I'm not sure if you can tell from the photo, but I think she's right-eye dominant.... Better start building her a FNS gun....

Top Bottom