• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    I always walk a mile in someone else's shoes before I judge them.

That way, when I do judge them, I'm a mile away and I have their shoes. :cool:

I wondered how long it would take someone to respond with that one.

I set 'em up, and you knock 'em down. Just surprised that it took nearly 11 hours.

canamscott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    LaGrange County
    Consider just trying the toy gun around the house, not out in public since from time to time a concealed gun does become visible.

I do think the idea of trying different chassis is a good one to learn what it is like to carry. It is serious business and should not be taken lightly.

I have a significant number of inexpensive airsoft guns that I use for firearms safety training. If you would be interested in trying some for size send me a private message and we could check a list what I have and if they compare to what you are interested in.

Scott

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    No need to be that honest lol! :(

You could have said "maybe its not the best idea ... maybe".
    I may like guns but I have feelings too and a little heart who needs love.

:D

Well I tried to ignore the thread as long as I could stand it and every one else kept blow'n smoke up yer patoot. :dunno:

Ya can still do what ever ya want but MY conscience is clear. I gave ya the plain unbuttered truth of what I think.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    whenever i have found a gun that meets my requirements for a carry gun, I have always found a way to make carry work. performance of the weapon is my number one priority. I dont think you would be stupid for doing what your talking about though. even if you OC a blue gun, who gives a flying **** about what other people think? not me. especially since most other people are retarded when it comes to street smarts or common sense.

Top Bottom