Not open for further replies.

sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis
    Folks, I'm in a real dilemma here.

I was just accused of being unprepared because my phone was dead. But what I was "unprepared" for isn't much related to my phone.

So I ask you folks, before I delve further into details:

Can it be held against you that your phone is dead? Is there ever a situation where it's not a criminal offense to leave your house with a phone that's not fully charged?

sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis
    Worst part is the POS said I'm looking for a "turn and burn" when I literally drove over 2 hours to meet his no-show f-tard ass money-in-hand yet he's b*tching like the cuck he is

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    We have come to a sad state of affairs.

When one is allowed to leave the house with a dead phone. Someone should do something.

Actually, people need to throw their phones in a drawer more often. Go outside, and leave their phone behind.
    I have a pretty good habit of actually not answering immediately, if I don't want to. Especially emails, and frantic texts. Lower that bar for the people in your circle. They'll catch on, and probably won't even die.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Worst part is the POS said I'm looking for a "turn and burn" when I literally drove over 2 hours to meet his no-show f-tard ass money-in-hand yet he's b*tching like the cuck he is
    At some point hopefully we'll know more about how you really feel about the situation.

OK seriously, it's not the phone, it's the whole 'when a man gives his word' thing is what's missing.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Actually, people need to throw their phones in a drawer more often. Go outside, and leave their phone behind.
    "Blow up your tv. Throw away the paper. Move to the country. Build you a home. Plant a little garden. Eat a lot of peaches. Try and find Jesus. On your own." -- John Prine ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom