Is it EVER ok to treat a gun like its not loaded?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I guess I don't get how saying it one way is any different than any other. Especially when handling methods carry through the same way regardless.
    I'm just seeing the conversation as a lot of "It's Navy!"... "No, It's Azure!"... When it's all shades of Blue.

And putting down her copies of Guns and Ammo and Vogue and explaining that there is in fact, more than one shade of blue is.....Jetgirl!!!! The Queen of Commonsense in Fashion...And Firearms......:):

See...And here I thought an "azure" was somthin' womensfolk used to shave their legs with...Thank you Jetgirl for raising the level of my understanding.....My wife will be proud....

"Hey Honey...Ya like that there new Carhart I got you fer wearin' down to the farm???? I wuz lookin' at the Navy colored one but I went ahead and got ya that there azure one instead..."

Last edited:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    And putting down her copies of Guns and Ammo and Vogue and explaining that there is in fact, more than one shade of blue is.....Jetgirl!!!! The Queen of Commonsense in Fashion...And Firearms......:):

See...And here I thought an "azure" was somthin' womensfolk used to shave their legs with...Thank you Jetgirl for raising the level of my understanding.....My wife will be proud....

"Hey Honey...Ya like that there new Carhart I got you fer wearin' down to the farm???? I wuz lookin' at the Navy colored one but I went ahead and got ya that there azure one instead..."
    I'm emotionally, touched. My advice in Carhart would be to opt for Cornflower. I like it because it matches my eyes.
    Not the flower part...the corn part.

Top Bottom