• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    A guy I work with wants to trade a G19 R2F, HE JUST GOT!!!! has not shot for a G26 LNIB. To be fair he is a little guy and the G19 is hard for him to conceal :n00b: So now he thinks he wants a 26 but he doesn't like the dual spring set-up:dunno:. If I had some money I'd buy the 19 off of him.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    if it means he will actually carry it and train with it then i dont really think he is crazy. everyone is different, what works for me may not work for him. i would rather him carry the 26 and have it if he needs it rather than need the 19 and not have it because it is sitting at home. just my :twocents:

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Agreed but he carries ball ammo and didn't know that he can't carry everywhere. I went to the range with him ONCE and he was walking around with a loaded and unholesterd .357 passing it around for people to shoot!!!! I won't goto the range with him anymore I keep telling him about INGO and all the things he can learn here but he is not here. Although I have got some good deals on guns form him.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I would highly recommend some formal training for him! Safety is the first priority of gun ownership, or at least it should be. Good for you for trying to help him, it is up to him if he wants to do the right thing.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Not crazy, just careless.

Sounds like he needs a little training before he gets anything or does anything else. Passing around a loaded firearm breaks way too many rules for my taste.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Nothing wrong with trading for something he is more comfortable with
    and happy with, more power to him. Trade away! :yesway:

Besides.... it's only a Glock......... ducks :D

abomb86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    I can't believe a range would allow him to pass around a loaded firearm for other people to shoot and not say something...

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    I can't believe a range would allow him to pass around a loaded firearm for other people to shoot and not say something...

just think of Atterbury 10 years ago , the only people there were the people shooting , it's a huge improvement now.
    I think the guy he works with just needs some training , maybe we could hook him up with a recruiter.:patriot:

t413

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    NE IN
    For some people, the Glock grip just doesn't work for the frame of their hand.
    Unlike other handguns, with grip on a Glock, it either fits good in your hand or it doesn't.
    There is no in between.
    That could also be a reason he wants a G26 over a G19.

Top Bottom