• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    About riots? Yeah I'd be concerned a little bit, but not too much in Indy. The media has blew this out of proportion. I personally hope he is aquitted so it'll be a major win for concealed carry and prove it works. Plus it'd be nice to **** the media off by now cowing to them for once.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I think there will be riots in major cities. Probably not in Indy. However, riots aren't the biggest threat necessarily. We've already had dozens of muggings and beatings in Indy "for Trayvon" and probably thousands nationwide, in about every state. Imagine if street attacks like that quadrupled, and became more violent. This seems like the most logical outcome, regardless of how many riots there are. Unorganized, individual acts of violence, are cause for concern. I probably won't have much to worry about in Carmel though.

Black expo will be in about 3 weeks.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Looks like today a key witness stated on the stand that when he approached them, the person on top giving the beating was wearing a dark hoodie and the person on the ground was in red (Zimmerman)

Add that to the embarrassing gf testimony yesterday and med examiner wound remarks today; this whole thing is on the fast track to an acquittal.

you assume the jury will consider the facts as they did in the O.J Simpson trial?

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    After yesterday, at least in my opinion, it is looking more and more like a not guilty verdict. I am kind of shocked a how little the prosecution has at this point. Yea it is still early but shezzz.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    This is a great illustration of the difference in perspectives that people can have. Tuttle's orchard is "Country-Lite" compared to the most rural parts of our state...

...and Indy (small for you) is the largest city many hoosiers ever see.

We have a really diverse state, when you stop to think about it.

-Paul

Indeed.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    $(KGrHqR,!o!E9c-70nskBPbmUtcCHw~~60_35.JPG

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I work in chicago in different parts of the city every week. The day Zimmerman was indicted I was on the near West side in a pretty bad area. I was working in that area for weeks before and weeks afterward. There was a great deal of tension in the air, people were glaring at us, openly crossing redlights in front of our truck causing us to slam on the brakes, standing in the middle of the street causing us to have to stop and then drive around them, etc. It was not a happy day, the next day was back to normal. No matter what the verdict I expect random violence against people caught in a bad place. Riots no, but wildings and random violence YES.

Wine Country

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    My girlfriend has family in Sanford, not an inch over 200 feet from where the shooting happened. In INGO's professional opinion, should they get the hell outta dodge if there's an acquittal?

Frankingun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My girlfriend has family in Sanford, not an inch over 200 feet from where the shooting happened. In INGO's professional opinion, should they get the hell outta dodge if there's an acquittal?

If I was them, and had any characteristic that would cause me or my family to become the next Reginald Denny, I'd leave NOW.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    About riots? Yeah I'd be concerned a little bit, but not too much in Indy. The media has blew this out of proportion. I personally hope he is aquitted so it'll be a major win for concealed carry and prove it works. Plus it'd be nice to **** the media off by now cowing to them for once.

I agree. The media has handled this in anything BUT an honest and journalistic manner. Aside from having a decidedly left bent they will do almost anything to sensationalize events so as to give themselves more to report on and print. They have shown that they are anything but honest and REAL journalists. With the noted exception of the very few REAL journalists that are left.

Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    If it does come down to rioting and people defend themselves or gun violence is involved it will just be another excuse to take away our gun rights. Maybe this is just what Liberals want?

Top Bottom