Is anybody watching the Democratic Debate on CNN right now ??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Why wouldnt a spanish speaking channel, aimed at spanish speaking viewers, NOT run the debate in spanish with english subs? Univision is a spanish language channel. So what you described makes perfect sense. Not sure why you would expect anything different. :dunno:

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    It's more professional than the Republican debates. And why shouldn't it also be translated into Spanish? For lots of American CITIZENS, especially in Florida, that's the first language.

Kut (reminds there is no official language of the nation)

Professional, lmao.......that is humorous! I'll show mine if everyone else shows theirs. Well it was fine for everyone else to do it. Well you voted for it as well. Donalds wall is bigger than mine. President Obama did it. I must be missing the professional part. It's like kids on the playground. These people are stupid.....seriously, they think people are dumb enough to believe in them. Bernie is at least honest. Clinton is a waste of space. Speak English or go watch the Spanish channel...but don't take away from my listening by rambling Spanish to people who can't understand the response anyway. You come to America.....you should expect us to speak English.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Professional, lmao.......that is humorous! I'll show mine if everyone else shows theirs. Well it was fine for everyone else to do it. Well you voted for it as well. Donalds wall is bigger than mine. President Obama did it. I must be missing the professional part. It's like kids on the playground. These people are stupid.....seriously, they think people are dumb enough to believe in them. Bernie is at least honest. Clinton is a waste of space. Speak English or go watch the Spanish channel...but don't take away from my listening by rambling Spanish to people who can't understand the response anyway. You come to America.....you should expect us to speak English.

But they do believe her my friend. That is what scares the hell out of me.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    But they do believe her my friend. That is what scares the hell out of me.

I think people are seeing through her lies now. I don't think they mentioned guns all night....I think someone told her to shut up about that. It makes her look like a fool when she gets up and talks about all the gun deaths of the poor children while she supports abortion. There are 33,000 people die by a gun every year in US, 2/3 of them kill themselves, very few are children. There are over 1 million abortions a year, they are all children who cannot defend themselves ....now don't get me wrong, I think that choice belongs to a woman and her family and my view may be different than others, but she can't have her cake and eat it too. She can't stand and talk about guns killing the innocent children and shutting down manufactures of guns in the USA, then support abortion. That is just silly.

She use to call the African American kids super-predators, now she is calling Trump the mean racist. She blocked kids coming to the US, now she wants to reunite them. She voted to build a wall along Mexico...now she says only difference in her wall she voted for and Trumps wall is the height and appearance. Crazy. She is not nearly as smart as her husband was......and that is the truth.

I think any Republican will destroy her in a debate.

I honestly think she is crazy! Do they give psychological tests before letting them in office?

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Why wouldnt a spanish speaking channel, aimed at spanish speaking viewers, NOT run the debate in spanish with english subs? Univision is a spanish language channel. So what you described makes perfect sense. Not sure why you would expect anything different. :dunno:

I was not watching a Univision Spanish speaking channel, I was watching CNN on my satellite dish.. I have no Spanish channels..
    American CNN... It was a language cluster****

Top Bottom