Is anybody watching the Democratic Debate on CNN right now ??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    It's in Spanish and has English Translation.

Sponsored by Univision and the Washington Post, why would this be in Spanish ?

Edit..... Everything so far except the National Anthem, has been in Spanish. Now Hillary is speaking English..

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Hillery.... When asked about Trump, you don't make America Great again, by getting rid of who made it Great..

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Nope. Watched about 20 minutes of one of the early debates. Hated it so much I shut off the cable.

I don't miss it.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    This debate makes me want to puke! Hitlery was asked what makes the wall she voted for different than the wall Trump wants to build......her answer was his wall is taller, prettier and longer than what she voted for. I think that is what Monica said about her husband!

I almost can't stand watching this....already cost me $100 bet, I bet they would make a gun grabbing statement in the first hour.....I knew I was in trouble when they started all this Spanish speaking ****.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    No, I'm not watching. I had a nice day and there's no point in going to bed madder than Hell. I'd vote for the reanimated corpse of Hugo Chavez before either one of those naddering naybobs, so there's nothing they could say to change my mind.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's more professional than the Republican debates. And why shouldn't it also be translated into Spanish? For lots of American CITIZENS, especially in Florida, that's the first language.

Kut (reminds there is no official language of the nation)

Top Bottom