Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Maybe not the tsunami many were hoping for … but looks like we will barely squeak out the house and senate. There are some races I cannot believe after all the hype…. Fetterman being one of them.
    I don't see them taking the Senate. I think maybe a tie, after a runoff with Walker/Warnock.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My brain CANNOT comprehend people wanting to continue the path we are on as a country.
    This^^^

You would think even those for whom the government pays all the bills would notice that monthly benefit is getting stretched thinner and thinner while they simultaneously have to plan movement outside their houses like they were in Kandahar

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Written in 1956, a very dry and rather boring book to read. Much of what the author predicted as a worst-case scenario has come true.

We have become the drifting zeppelin of banal mediocrity that the author feared.

The Crucial Decade.jpg

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Before bed last night, I did pull up Steven Crowder’s Rumble feed for a few minutes. He had Ben Shapiro on there talking and he was going on about “candidate quality does matter”. Apparently only to republican voters. Otherwise how do you explain democrats voting for the likes of Fetterman, Hobbs, and Warnock?

When they say “doesn’t matter who, vote blue”, they mean it.
    It’s not the quality of the candidate, as much as control of the office that explains Fetterman.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I want to believe that cheating is responsible for this result, because the alternative is believing that the people I walk among are complete Neanderthals. I mean we're electing literal brain damaged and dementia candidates to office while watching the country circle the drain at their parties hand.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I want to believe that cheating is responsible for this result, because the alternative is believing that the people I walk among are complete Neanderthals. I mean we're electing literal brain damaged and dementia candidates to office while watching the country circle the drain at their parties hand.
    even if you’re right there was proof of tampering with results last cycle… and nothing came of it. We already had an uphill battle without cheating with cheating we may as well accept this as our future.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Cheating? That is the first response? It isn't the brainwashing or the social messaging? It isn't pitting of Americans against each other? It isn't the desire by the people in control to stay in control and fix/address nothing? It isn't disappointment in oversold and unrealistic goals? Remember the blue wave that left the blue party feeling flat? Now it was the anticipated red wave and the other side is disappointed.

Only the blue side are sheep? I don't really want to be trolling, but wake the **** up people!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    With current economic conditions and no change in democrats voting I do not see this country getting better but worse.
    Now that the election is over fuel prices will go much higher, along with the price of everything that gets delivered.

How many Americans need to starve, and go into poverty before they wake up?
    Will they wake up?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    With current economic conditions and no change in democrats voting I do not see this country getting better but worse.
    Now that the election is over fuel prices will go much higher, along with the price of everything that gets delivered.

How many Americans need to starve, and go into poverty before they wake up?
    Will they wake up?
    Those of us with interest in politics, I think, believe getting the right people into office will fix our problems. It's become increasingly obvious to me that what's wrong with our country, elections won't fix.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Cheating? That is the first response? It isn't the brainwashing or the social messaging? It isn't pitting of Americans against each other? It isn't the desire by the people in control to stay in control and fix/address nothing? It isn't disappointment in oversold and unrealistic goals? Remember the blue wave that left the blue party feeling flat? Now it was the anticipated red wave and the other side is disappointed.

Only the blue side are sheep? I don't really want to be trolling, but wake the **** up people!
    I'd say it's the cheating. I'd really not like to believe so many of our fellow Americans are this dumb with their head up there asses to continue down this path.

How else would you explain this exit poll?
    c74761f4e8c785e0759820cc752b4f74.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'd say it's the cheating. I'd really not like to believe so many of our fellow Americans are this dumb with their head up there asses to continue down this path.

It depends on what they're angry/dissatisfied about. Probably, most of us are angry about grooming our kids and wallet issues. It makes sense to me that that would be a wide spread motivator. But folks in blue states and districts might be mad about Roe or something else.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    It depends on what they're angry/dissatisfied about. Probably, most of us are angry about grooming our kids and wallet issues. It makes sense to me that that would be a wide spread motivator. But folks in blue states and districts might be mad about Roe or something else.
    Possibly anger over the SCOTUS ruling on abortion.
    If that prevented a red wave so be it. Millions of lives will have been saved for it.

tude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    ohio
    I will retain my optimism, it’s all I have left lol

My brain CANNOT comprehend people wanting to continue the path we are on as a country.
    Go to the polls with the arse out of your jeans, and vote to keep out 4 more years.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE

So, now a CNN citation is your friend?

What I am saying is that it is ALL an illusion. Harping on the cheating is just another part of it. IMHO Republicans (as a party) are not going to make any headway until they let that go. Democrats are successful because when one lie fails they just move on to the next gambit. Their followers want to believe that the next promise will come true, that's why they continue to follow them.

Republicans have fallen into the pattern of wanting change to the despicable things that they see and vote for meaningful change that never seems to materialize. There is always a reason why it didn't happen isn't there? There is always a scapegoat.

Politics is a game, a competition for employment based upon public favor. Yes your fellow Americans (at least the majority of politically active voters) are really "that dumb".

The path that you speak of is probably referring to the current path of destruction, correct? That isn't what anyone was voting on. What we were voting on is who is going to be on top of the smoldering ashes.

Top Bottom