Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I mean really what happens in the primaries stays in the primaries, these people have no shame.

Case and point Biden / Harris these two went after each other like cats and dogs.

Desantis and trump could bash each other the whole time and end up running mates lol

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I, too am concerned about the upcoming general election cycle. The senile old fool that is currently occupying the White House is ripe for the picking, as long as the elephants don't sabotage their chances by infighting during primary season. As I agreed above, right now, if DeSantis was to run, he will get my vote in the primary. Whichever elephant candidate gets the nomination gets my vote in the general. But Trump needs to STFU with his stupid nicknames. We don't need a splintered party in 2024.
    Unknown.jpeg

It will be a BATTLE for the nomination in '24, not a high tea

If you don't want a splintered party then DeSantis needs to take a seat. I want Trump for 47. I'll vote for DeSantis if he wins the primary battle, but don't expect it to be handed to him in some faux concern that the best man can be declared by anything other than single combat

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    View attachment 235218

If you don't want a splintered party then DeSantis needs to take a seat. I want Trump for 47. I'll vote for DeSantis if he wins the primary battle, but don't expect it to be handed to him in some faux concern that the best man can be declared by anything other than single combat
    It looks like you assume Trump would win. I would not assume a winner. I don't care if it is sumo or muay thai, it would be close at this point.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I mean really what happens in the primaries stays in the primaries, these people have no shame.

Case and point Biden / Harris these two went after each other like cats and dogs.

Desantis and trump could bash each other the whole time and end up running mates lol
    Not likely. They are both residents of the same state and would have to forgo Florida’s EC votes unless one of them moves, and the governor is not moving…

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    View attachment 235218

We talk about all the time it seems like....the time for dissent is in the primary.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Not likely. They are both residents of the same state and would have to forgo Florida’s EC votes unless one of them moves, and the governor is not moving…
    All I was stating is all bets are off in primary and then MOST of the time they play nice again afterwards. (Even if they still hate each other) I was being facetious saying they would run the ticket together.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It looks like you assume Trump would win. I would not assume a winner. I don't care if it is sumo or muay thai, it would be close at this point.
    I don't assume Trump would win, but I would root for him and hopefully if he bested all comers the anybody but Trump candy-***es would finally get on board (not aimed at you NNBD)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    We talk about all the time it seems like....the time for dissent is in the primary.
    Exactly. The cost of a loss is much lower and there is still time to heal (or place bandaids over) the wounds and get on with the important business of never letting a Democrat near power for as long s possible

I think Trump has been tested and DeSantis has not. I will back the sure thing. I just don't see DeSantis having the fire in his belly to fix what needs fixing

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Exactly. The cost of a loss is much lower and there is still time to heal (or place bandaids over) the wounds and get on with the important business of never letting a Democrat near power for as long s possible

I think Trump has been tested and DeSantis has not. I will back the sure thing. I just don't see DeSantis having the fire in his belly to fix what needs fixing
    My concern with Trump is if he does make it through the primary will all his legal battles implode his candidacy. I hope that sand storm is all settled by the end of 2023.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    My concern with Trump is if he does make it through the primary will all his legal battles implode his candidacy. I hope that sand storm is all settled by the end of 2023.
    Good point - but I'm thinking every conservative candidate from now on is going to have legal battles, the BS kind most likely, brought on by the libtards.

Top Bottom