Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Who is your :poop:head?

DSC_2062.jpg

He's the short one.:):

This kid has always been sweet, respectful and polite...Up until a few weeks ago when he decided to stop saying "please, thank you and you're welcome" and started demanding things via yelling.

Anyway, Iron Man is his new fad, so telling him I'll take him to see it is good bargaining fodder to get him to do what he's asked(ie after-school-pre-school worksheets, cleaning his room, paying attention at T-ball, etc)

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    DSC_2062.jpg

He's the short one.:):

This kid has always been sweet, respectful and polite...Up until a few weeks ago when he decided to stop saying "please, thank you and you're welcome" and started demanding things via yelling.
    We found that ignoring anything not asked politely and disciplining for outright rudeness worked wonders. If you can't take time to use good manners, I can't take time to listen to you. Feel free to use that if you like. ;)
    Anyway, Iron Man is his new fad, so telling him I'll take him to see it is good bargaining fodder to get him to do what he's asked(ie after-school-pre-school worksheets, cleaning his room, paying attention at T-ball, etc)
    Or bribery. Bribery works, too. :laugh:

I'll be seeing this one on video. Just can't see paying $20.00 (with popcorn, drink, etc.) to see a movie once.

Blessings,
    Bill

Goosepond Monster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    Ellettsville
    I am planning to go see this one when it hits the $5 club. I hear that there is something after the credits, so those who have yet to go wait until all the credits roll for some type of surprise.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Yes there is a clip after the credits but be warned the credits are loooong. Also Don Cheadle != Terrence Howard. Otherwise an awesome flick.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    We found that ignoring anything not asked politely and disciplining for outright rudeness worked wonders. If you can't take time to use good manners, I can't take time to listen to you. Feel free to use that if you like. ;)Or bribery. Bribery works, too. :laugh:

I'll be seeing this one on video. Just can't see paying $20.00 (with popcorn, drink, etc.) to see a movie once.

Blessings,
    Bill

I completely agree...I'd much rather buy the DVD and having it forever to watch on my big screen w/ surround sound, but this is more for him having the experience. I definitely don't go to the theater very often.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I really enjoyed it. We went to the 10:30 am show this morning to see it. Theater wasn't full. We went that early for that reason.

Top Bottom