Iranian President to US: Just apologize and we're cool.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What ? If I held your loved ones hostage and held commemorative flag burnings to celebrate it , would you feel differently ?

If my relatives were living in someone else's house, actively trying to replace the head of household, we're asked to leave, and yet stayed.... no, I would not feel differently.
    For some reason many Americans tend to believe the people in the embassy were just minding their business during the sacking of the Shah. No, it was base of operations actively working to undermine the revolution. They were asked to go, and yet refused.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think this apology proposal is something that the Obama administration might seriously consider.

I have no issue with it, as long as it is reciprocal, and limits itself to operations designed to influence domestic policy.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    If my relatives were living in someone else's house, actively trying to replace the head of household, we're asked to leave, and yet stayed.... no, I would not feel differently.
    For some reason many Americans tend to believe the people in the embassy were just minding their business during the sacking of the Shah. No, it was base of operations actively working to undermine the revolution. They were asked to go, and yet refused.

Where are you getting that from ?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't think a first strike would be the thing to do but something needs to be done about them .

Maybe we just pack up all of our toys and chalk it up to a "teachable moment" and let them sort it out .

Why does something need to be done about Iran?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It's amazing how there are actually people who openly root for a bunch of religious fanatics who openly talk about what they intend to do with the nuclear weapons they seek.
    More amazing still, they actually call themselves Americans.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I think this apology proposal is something that the Obama administration might seriously consider.

For having the biggest stick Americans sure have size insecurity. "Yea right ill never apologize they might point and laugh"
    We aren't talking about gift wrapping one of our aircraft carriers. We're talking about recognizing past transgressions. Nothing wrong with being the bigger person sometimes.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's amazing how there are actually people who openly root for a bunch of religious fanatics who openly talk about what they intend to do with the nuclear weapons they seek.

Some people tend to have a clue when it comes to nuclear politics and international relations.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    For having the biggest stick Americans sure have size insecurity. "Yea right ill never apologize they might point and laugh"
    We aren't talking about gift wrapping one of our aircraft carriers. We're talking about recognizing past transgressions. Nothing wrong with being the bigger person sometimes.

Don't you know that an apology will lead to a Red Dawn invasion? Sheesh

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy

AAHHMM !

So are you just pulling this out of your arse or is there any proof ?

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis

Exactly, if you're American you toe the line old pink lays out for you. History, debate, diplomacy be damned

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So I asked you a question in post #63 .

Who asked them to go and how did they refuse and where are you getting that from ?

Uh history? It was relayed to embassy staff, that if Shah received medical treatment in the U.S., and they remained, the embassy would be taken.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Hah " they apologized sir, operation destroy America is a go"

If this was a sincere negotiation with a sincere nation, things might be different, but look who you dealing with here. Hassan Rouhani is not asking for an apology to just heal our relationship with Iran. Iran is wanting an apology to prove guilt and to strengthen their position and views of the western world and to justify their aggression against the US and Israel. They have told us their intentions time and time again and yet, arrogantly, we think that they really don't mean what they are saying. Foreign policy is a lethal chess match and we should carefully study our opponets and their intentions before we engage in negotiations with them. To underestimate them and their intentions could have dire consequences in the future.

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis

I'm not rooting for them. I'm asking why we wouldn't just leave them to their corner of the world and just keep to ours.

Top Bottom