• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maxamillion

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    Atlanta Conservation Club has a IDPA match on the first Saturday of each month. I think Indy Gun Safety has a intro to IDPA class occasionally. Also check this out www.indyidpa.com/

GunRightsNews

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Russiaville
    There is also IDPA this weekend (9/8) at Wildcat, which is in Brookston, just north of Lafayette.

Saturday September 8th we will hold our next IDPA club match of 2012! The round count will be ~75 through at least 5 COF’s, so bring 150 to be safe. Match fees will be $10 (Exact change appreciated); match fees are waived for those that arrive at 8am to help setup and RO/SO the match. Registration will be at 9:00AM, with the shooters meeting at 9:45 and shots fired immediately following the meeting.
    Initial setup will be on Friday at 4:00PM. If you plan on coming out for Friday setup, and are not a Wildcat Club Member, you must email me by Friday morning, as the gate may be locked.
    Final setup for this match will begin at 8:00AM on Saturday, if you can be there to help, it would be much appreciated.
    All those physically able to help teardown after the match are expected to stay and do so.

Club Website: Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    There is an IDPA match the 2nd Sat of each month at the Hamilton County Fish & Game Assn. (go east on 206th st. from St Rd 19 north of Noblesville, take first right on Edith Ave. & go south about 1/4 mile. Look for the HCF&G Assn. mailbox as the driveway is shared with a private residence.) The match this past weekend was rescheduled from Sat to Sun because of wet conditions on the new bays. Kudos to Randy for coming out to let us shooting junkies get our fix. Great match !
    :draw:

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Is there anywhere to get IDPA training and/or competitions in the Indy area??

We do an "Intro to IDPA" course from time to time. Keep an eye on our website Indy Gun Safety Home for the next date. It's a 4 hour course done on our simulator. It really helps with learning the commands and procedures, and gives you a chance to experience several courses of fire.

Chaz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    I have started an IDPA Course in Batesville. It's at the Tri-County Coonhunters Club, just south of town. About 50 mins. south on I-74.
    I started it in April but haven't really promoted it till I had things up and going and bugs worked out. I was just using a "back berm" (straight forward shooting) until yesterday. I had 3 bays built so we can shoot on more angles like other courses.
    My next and last match for the year will be Oct. 21st. I will be holding the matches the 3rd Sunday of the month from April to October. Registration starts about 8:30 am til 9:30am sharp. Cost is $15.00, all of it going to the Club. 6 C.O.F's. Less than 100 round count.
    Now that I have the bays, I will be starting to promote this more but I thought I'd throw it out there in this thread. If interested, please send me a PM or...?
    Thanx for reading.
    Chaz

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Is there anywhere to get IDPA training and/or competitions in the Indy area??

I teach competition classes. I do not have any formal classes scheduled at this time but can do some training one on one at reasonable rates. Email me if interested. I have only shot one IDPA match but I was HOA at it. I shoot more USPSA. Different games but the shooting skills are the same.
    send me and email if interested:
    abright@ccrtc.com

Craig T

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2012
    Avon
    like the others have said. Indyidpa.com works to help find where clubs are. you can also check idpa website

Top Bottom