• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92ThoStro

Master
    Dec 1, 2012
    Thanks for the response, glad to know that! And it turns out that Bradis is 50.6 miles from the house. I thought Camby was north, it's southwest. It will be well worth the drive, I am sure.

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    whats the odds of getting a 19C ? can I order one ?

Even in a normal market, we don't normally stock the "C" models. I would not be comfortable taking a deposit from you on that right now, since none of our distributors have them and we have NO idea when they might be available again (since I'm sure Glock is running flat out making standard models).

Well they were saying last night that if we pay up front, the next gun in line is ours...

Who is "they"? :dunno: We have not been accepting deposits on guns that we normally stock but are out of, simply because we don't know when a resupply might come. We don't want to hang onto your money if we're not going to see product for several months. You might be OK with that (at least right now), but WE aren't, for a number of reasons.

I can see them not allowing us to "reserve" a gun, by word, but if we PAY for the gun, what's the problem?

See above. Like simon6101 suggested, it is best just to call/stop in/PM us frequently, and if we happen to have the gun you're looking for in-stock, we'd be happy to set it aside for you until you can come in. Alternatively, if we don't yet have it in stock but have gotten a tracking number or invoice from our distributor (meaning the gun has been shipped), we'd be happy to take a deposit from you and call you when it comes in.

We've been operating in an "I'll believe it when I see it" mode, and not taking deposits on guns until we have an actual delivery date. The only exceptions being the hard-to-get guns that we started back-order lists for last year (Ruger SR1911, S&W Shield, Kel-Tec PMR30, Kimbers, etc).

Last edited:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Haven't heard what's in store for this year, although Lipseys was offering them as an option when you renew your Glock Stocking Dealer status through them. We have several on order as part of that package.

Thanks, they were still listed on their website we'll see what happens.

Interpon

Plinker
    Mar 2, 2013
    Would like to pm you shooter..but i am too new!!!
    ,can u pm me maybe i can reply? I want to buy and pay!! Before its gone..but have to travel next week..

Thanks!

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Buy and pay for what? :dunno:

Mark, you're asking too many questions from him...

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Top Bottom