Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    This class is full. I will take RSVP via email with full name and contact information for a wait list in case someone cancels.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday for this class. A huge thanks to everyone for being safe. It seemed to go well, and I hope everyone was satisfied with the class and learned some things. We did not get rained on, and I am not sure how.

Momof6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Wayne County, IN
    Wonderful, wonderful class! Susan and I felt a little out of our league with the speed of everything, but we learned a lot and had a ton of fun. The notes you gave at the end were an incredible bonus for us. We've already added our own notes to it as reminders of what we need to work on and how, and are already making plans for getting together to work on things at a slower pace to get better. We both felt Coach was an incredible teacher, willing to slow down and give us pointers when we needed them and not making us feel like a couple of idiots...lol.

Thanks a bunch, Coach!! :rockwoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The class was fairly fast paced as there was a lot of info to get out in a short time and the rain was a constant threat.
    For me it was a new way of looking at some deeply ingrained practices. A lot of new ideas. It was tough to put away old habits but I see some merit in what was taught and the manor coach shared his knowledge with us. He was patient (especially with me a few times. I cant count) and made me realize I am way to comfortable around guns.
    We sat around the backyard building some muscle memory today practicing his draw and target acquisition techniques.
    All in all a good day except for having a gun fail. Had an extra in the bag.

I was impressed when coach took time after the class to further assist a few in the class.

Thanks for a good day Coach.

-CM-

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I have GOT to get in one of these classes! Coach, when is your next Intermediate class?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It is good to see so many had a good day on the range. Thanks for coming out.

Top Bottom