Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Intermediate Pistol

When: SaturdayApril 18, 2015 9am to 1pm Shooting to start at 9am sharp please arrive earlier

• Round Count: 400 (Should be enough)
    • Instructor: Aron Bright
    • Cost: $70 per person

• To be held at the Riley Conservation Club in Bay 3 or Bay 4 (park by the clubhouse)

Required Equipment:
    Ear and Eye protection, gun (9mm or larger), 3 magazines, holster, belt, 2 mag pouches, 400 rounds of ammo. Hat with a brim is encouraged
    Course description:
    This is a four hour class that is taught completely on the range. This class is about driving the gun with your vision, calling shots, snapping the eyes, reloads, malfunction reduction, draw stroke, multiple target engagement. If you have been shooting for a while but have not had any instruction this class will show you how to be fast and accurate for all practical applications. The skills taught in this class are the essentials of pistol shooting that apply for everyday carry or action shooting sports such as IDPA or USPSA.
    Gear list:
    gun, holster, magazines, mag pouches, ear and eye protection, ammo, belt.

To register send me and email at abright@ccrtc.com and I will send you the registration form. Once you check or money order is returned with the form you spot is held.

This class will be outside.

For driving directions: Riley Conservation Club | Indiana Shooting Range | Terre Haute Indiana
    RCC is located 1 hour from the Indianapolis Airport.

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The class will be limited to 12 shooters. Never had any complaints about this class.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is an excellent training opportunity for shooters at all ability levels as well as a class that lends itself to repeating. Coach is one of the best teachers I've ever met. Highly recommended!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;pZpAFlF57dE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZpAFlF57dE[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Plenty of forms sent out. Spots are not reserved until they are returned. In other words... there is room in this one.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Just got caught up on the mail. Had been out of town. Still have room for 4.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is an excellent opportunity to learn and improve under the guidance of a true teacher, regardless of your ability level or applications. Highly recommended!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We are getting close. If anyone needs driving directions send me and email. I will have the gate open prior to class. We need to start at 9am sharp. So please be considerate of the class and be on time. I recommend pre loading magazines. The range is currently under construction and I am not sure which bay we will be using. I will try to post here more specific information Friday night when I get home from the range. It could be after 9pm.

Restroom are available at the range, and they are more than decent for a gun range.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We are on. We will be in Bay 2, which is by the clubhouse. Cannot miss it. Gate will be open by 8am.

Droogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2015
    Zionsville
    Thanks, Coach! Awesome class! It was a perfect blend of talking and shooting, facts, opinions, and bad jokes.

I'll definitely be on the lookout for any other classes Coach runs. It was well worth the time, money, and drive to Terre Haute.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks, Coach! Awesome class! It was a perfect blend of talking and shooting, facts, opinions, and bad jokes.

I'll definitely be on the lookout for any other classes Coach runs. It was well worth the time, money, and drive to Terre Haute.

I save the good jokes for full day classes.

Top Bottom