• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ratfortman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2009
    it is most likely part of "Overpasses For Obama's Impeachment". It started in CA a couple of months ago, and is spreading throughout the country. Will he be impeached? Most likely not. But one way to guarantee that he wont is for folks to give up without even trying. I was on an overpass near Columbus. Had a good visit from a state trooper and a sheriff's detective. Both were very supportive. I would guess that over 95% of the responses from the traffic were positive. Those that disagreed almost always used their middle finger to express their opinion.

Brando

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    There was a group of about 6 guys on an overpass north of Fort Wayne today. I saw the DTOM flags and Impeach Obama signs. I honked.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    it is most likely part of "Overpasses For Obama's Impeachment". It started in CA a couple of months ago, and is spreading throughout the country. Will he be impeached? Most likely not. But one way to guarantee that he wont is for folks to give up without even trying. I was on an overpass near Columbus. Had a good visit from a state trooper and a sheriff's detective. Both were very supportive. I would guess that over 95% of the responses from the traffic were positive. Those that disagreed almost always used their middle finger to express their opinion.
    Probably a thimble full of truth there.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Why so much tension?

It is still nice that people can gather together.
    I think the scandals of obama have finally struck a cord and are binding people against him.
    Whatever notions of hope there were are now pretty much gone.
    I'm sure you can see a pattern developing here.
    Hopefully this country won't come apart at the seams.
    People are facing this down and darning this president and his policies.
    My reply may seem to show my bias but alas it is still a free country.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    i-love-this-thread-so-much.jpg

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    If I had sew known that a misspelled word would have you all in stitches and needling me for my gaff, I'd have misspelled this tread a long time ago. :lmfao:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    two weekends ago we saw several groups on an overpass on 465 on the south side and another on 65 between the two columbus exits with "impeach Obama" signs. One I could see. But two 45 mins apart? Kinda wonder what was up or if it was a red herring.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    You guys need to cut this stitch out. Sew, she made a simple mistake. It happens in just about every thread on here, and I never see anyone else get cut up quite like this. I bet from now on, she goes undercover around here to knot get sew much crap from everyone.

:D

Top Bottom