• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pooty22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    It's a good thing Kendalville doesn't get too many tourists. Nothing screams redneck more than comparing the President to Hitler. I would be embarrassed to say I'm from there.

wildhair

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    When you're visiting the plaza, just behind that CVS on the corner, there's a little sandwich/ice cream/coffee place. It's called "Dude's". Aside from having awesome eats & treats, Dude is a fellow gun owner and a heck of a nice guy. Patronize them when you're in the area. And hit the counter tip jar for the kids working there... they run their butts off and have great work ethics even when they don't think they're being watched (evident by the way the place is kept and the treatment of the customers)...

Where is Kendalville anyway?

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    It's a good thing Kendalville doesn't get too many tourists. Nothing screams redneck more than comparing the President to Hitler. I would be embarrassed to say I'm from there.

As opposed to the urban, upscale metropolis of Crawfordsville? Get over yourself. Crawfordsville's tourism is basically state parks, a private college and the monster. Kendallville is no better or worse than where you live, or most any other town of it's size in this state.

Last edited:

wildhair

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2013
    Indianapolis

One thing about voicing your opinion is that someone may not agree, might try to tell you to shut up and keep it to yourself, but we do it anyway. I'am sure the folks (rednecks) in Kendalville can live without you , but may be you should go there and voice your opinion.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Where is Kendalville anyway?
    mapsight.jpg

Pooty22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    As opposed to the urban, upscale metropolis of Crawfordsville? Get over yourself. Crawfordsville's tourism is basically state parks, a private college and the monster. Kendallville is no better or worse than where you live, or most any other town of it's size in this state.

I wasn't trying to compare it to Crawfordsville. I was just saying I'm glad that not too many people will see this.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I'm actually pleasantly surprised by the comments section.
    Kinda looked split when I skimmed through.
    I did see a commenter ask who owns the sign, but didn't see the answer there anywhere... but I might have skimmed too fast past it.
    Anybody know who owns it or is responsible for updating it?

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Sorry about that, the listing I found was for last year(shoulda known it would not be on a Sunday). Looks like they are not doing one this year. The organizer passed away.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom