• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    I couldn't agree more!

Because Obama killed thousands of Jews and started a global war off the idea of a perfect human being? People like you literally have no respect for the veterans and what they fought for in WWII when you claim **** like this. It's either racist crap or Hitler crap and you people wonder why the right-wing is dying. You can't recruit people by showing ignorance and stupidity...and that's why the Republican party is full of old or well-aged people.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Because Obama killed thousands of Jews and started a global war off the idea of a perfect human being? People like you literally have no respect for the veterans and what they fought for in WWII when you claim **** like this. It's either racist crap or Hitler crap and you people wonder why the right-wing is dying. You can't recruit people by showing ignorance and stupidity...and that's why the Republican party is full of old or well-aged people.

You mean how Bush killed all those Jews and started a global war off the idea of a perfect human being? Do we really have to drag all the rally signs of the left depicting Bush as Hitler? Was that racist crap or Hitler crap? Is it still ignorance and stupidity when the left does it to the sitting POTUS? Was it still disrespectful to the WWII vets when the left did it?

For the record, I give Bush and Obama a big fat 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. Bush gave us such gems as The Patriot Act and TARP. Obama has given us QEinfinity, ACA and NDAA (special thanks to that POS McCain as well for that one).

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    You mean how Bush killed all those Jews and started a global war off the idea of a perfect human being? Do we really have to drag all the rally signs of the left depicting Bush as Hitler? Was that racist crap or Hitler crap? Is it still ignorance and stupidity when the left does it to the sitting POTUS? Was it still disrespectful to the WWII vets when the left did it?

For the record, I give Bush and Obama a big fat 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. Bush gave us such gems as The Patriot Act and TARP. Obama has given us QEinfinity, ACA and NDAA (special thanks to that POS McCain as well for that one).

Ah so if someone does a bad thing, you too can do a bad thing? So Republicans are petulant children who'd jump off a cliff if they saw someone else do it? How about we agree that neither of them are like Hitler?

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Ah so if someone does a bad thing, you too can do a bad thing? So Republicans are petulant children who'd jump off a cliff if they saw someone else do it? How about we agree that neither of them are like Hitler?

Are you acknowledging with the same visceral the wrongness of the left depicting Bush? Sorry, you don't get to blast one group for doing the same thing as the group you support and then sweep it under the rug with two wrongs don't make a right. Just say it about the left the same way you said about the right(ish) group.

As as for the Hitler comparison, I would agree that neither are as bad as Hitler. Obviously neither men have set up concentration camps in an attempt to eradicate a whole race of people off the face of the earth but all 3 men have imposed policies that restricted or eliminated some or all of their country men's natural rights.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I would say more like Stalin.
    Oh, and for a Public Service Message. If you weren't aware, we have a poster now who is A. A gun owner, and B. Very, very liberal on everything else.

Evermoore

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Fort Wayne

Um.. I may be wrong here but, I don't think the Vets in WWII knew about that whole Jew thing until almost the end of the war so I am not sure how anyone is disrespecting them.

BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    my post of "I couldn't agree more" was in response to Jerchap2's post on the 1st amendment. But since everything is constantly taken out of context I guess everyone took my "Interesting Sign in Kendalville" thread title to mean "No one has their right to an opinion" or "This is the best sign in the word" or "EVERYONE MUST LOVE AND WORSHIP THIS SIGNAGE AS IT IS THE ONLY TRUTH"

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My Dad fought in WW2. He would have approved of the sign and would have told you not to try to speak for him.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    have you ever wore the uniform? This is the second or 3rd post I've seen you trying to Speak for veterans and I just might know a few ;) and the ones I know think Obama should be impeached and many are ready to not follow his orders if he turns more against the American people. Your probly a 20 something college kid who thinks he knows how it all works but let me tell you that things are different in the big bad world where mommy doesn't bring you grilled cheese sammiches and warm milk from her teet.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I say good for Cornerstone Plaza. I will have to make it a point to visit them.
    When you're visiting the plaza, just behind that CVS on the corner, there's a little sandwich/ice cream/coffee place. It's called "Dude's". Aside from having awesome eats & treats, Dude is a fellow gun owner and a heck of a nice guy. Patronize them when you're in the area. And hit the counter tip jar for the kids working there... they run their butts off and have great work ethics even when they don't think they're being watched (evident by the way the place is kept and the treatment of the customers)...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    have you ever wore the uniform? This is the second or 3rd post I've seen you trying to Speak for veterans and I just might know a few ;) and the ones I know think Obama should be impeached and many are ready to not follow his orders if he turns more against the American people. Your probly a 20 something college kid who thinks he knows how it all works but let me tell you that things are different in the big bad world where mommy doesn't bring you grilled cheese sammiches and warm milk from her teet.

I know so many Vet's and to a man/woman they hate Barry completely.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    the ones I know think Obama should be impeached and many are ready to not follow his orders if he turns more against the American people.

Boy howdy, that's the truth.
    My family covers all branches pretty evenly (except the Coasties...we only have one of those)... and there's not a single one (nor a single one of their peers they know of) that feels any differently than Trigger Time commented.

Top Bottom