• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Didn't I see something about Obama looking for a place inside US to move the Gitmo prisoners?

This town has been lobbying to take them. They built a prison, intended to be run by contractors, despite the fact they had no firm guarantee of any business. They were desperate to get SOME kind of economy going there, and felt it may be a good job provider. Unfortunately for them, no takers. So they have a very nice low/medium grade facility sitting empty, and would like to change that. Unfortunately, again for them, their facility isn't even close to being suited to the job.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    I want to know how come someone hasnt had them arrested for impersonating a police officer? Also let them try and arrest someone, if one of them get shot and killed oh well, they were just playing the police...

INGunGuy

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    So here you have Becky Shay she was the first women to break the story of the APF in montana. Now she is APF spokesperson and now she owns a benz and gas card gets a sign on bonus and help with a downpayment on a house. She also gets a 60,000 dollar a year salary.
    APF's Newest Employee | KULR-8 TELEVISION - Billings, Montana | Local Top Stories

Here is an interview with her. It is clear she doesn't really now anything. The interview in the first video doesnt start until 2:30
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXPnCTpRzUQ&feature=player_profilepage"]YouTube - Exclusive!!! Jack Blood Interviews Becky Shay of American Police Force Group Part One[/ame]#
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eTmB4IbbBk&feature=player_profilepage"]YouTube - Exclusive!!! Jack Blood Interviews Becky Shay of American Police Force Group Part Two[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt19-4-TdxM&feature=player_profilepage"]YouTube - Exclusive!!! Jack Blood Interviews Becky Shay of American Police Force Group Part Three[/ame]

Last edited:

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Welcome to America comrade!
    Soon we have new money but instead of rupples we will use pebbles...lol

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Exposed: American Police Force Is A Blackwater Front Group

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Thursday, October 1, 2009
    blackwater.jpg

American Police Force, the paramilitary unit patrolling a small town in Montana, has been exposed as being a front group for the disgraced private military contractor Blackwater, now called “Xe”.
    The American Police Force website, on a page that has swiftly been deleted but remains cached here, states that APF runs the “U.S. Training Center,” which proves “a wide range of instruction and training for all types of law enforcement organizations, from basic firearms training to complex SWAT tactics,” according to the website.
    The Blackwater website carries on its contact page the following address, underneath the logo for U.S. Training Center.
    Xe Services, LLC
    PO Box 1029
    Moyock, NC 27958
    Xe Services LLC is the new name of Blackwater USA. In addition, the U.S. Training Center contact page carries the exact same address.
    PO Box 1029
    Moyock, NC 27958
    The U.S. Training Center is run by Blackwater. Indeed, The U.S. Training Center website, can be accessed via Blackwater’s forwarding URL at http://www.blackwaterusa.com/.
    According to a February 2009 NY Times article, the U.S. Training Center is a Blackwater “subsidiary that conducts much of the company’s overseas operations and domestic training.” Blackwater changed the name of the facility from its old title, Blackwater Lodge and Training Center, earlier this this when they also changed their own name to “Xe”.
    Since Blackwater runs the U.S. Training Center, and the American Police Force stated on its own website, before it was deleted this morning, that it also runs the U.S. Training Center, there is no other conclusion to draw but that APF and Blackwater are one and the same. Or in other words, APF is a front group for Blackwater.

CLICK FOR ENLARGEMENT: The American Police Force website, on a page that has now been deleted, states that the organization runs the U.S. Training Center.

CLICK FOR ENLARGEMENT: From Blackwater’s USA’s website with the U.S. Training Center logo at the top.

CLICK FOR ENLARGEMENT: From the U.S. Training Center website, the contact address is the same as on the Blckwater site becaue Blackwater owns the U.S. Training Center.
    A domain registry check confirms that the U.S. Training Center website is registered to XE Services.
    The fact that American Police Force attempted to hide the link by deleting the page on their website is further evidence that they are trying to conceal the fact that they are nothing more than a front group for Blackwater.
    The U.S. Training Center is the training facility for Blackwater’s front group, American Police Force. This means that the new training facility that “American Police Force” are trying to build in Hardin is another Blackwater training facility.
    This also means that Blackwater troops, under the guise of “American Police Force” have been patrolling Hardin, posing as law enforcement, and are also attempting to boss the $27 million dollar detention center recently built in the Montana town.
    Many people have expressed suspicions that the convicted criminal running “American Police Force,” Michael Hilton, is not really the leader of the company and is merely a go between for his bosses. This is now confirmed by the revelation that APF is a front group for Blackwater.
    APF’s reticence to divulge who their parent company was to reporters is also explained by the fact that they are a Blackwater front.
    As the videos below discuss, Blackwater has been widely attacked for its involvement in atrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan. To have such individuals patrolling the streets of American towns posing as law enforcement and manning detention camps is a chilling precedent and all the more reason why American Police Force – or Blackwater as we should now call them – should be kicked out of Hardin immediately and face criminal charges for violating article 2 section 33 of the Montana Constitution.​

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Nope. Can't be Blackwa... Xe. It's an interwebs page. We all know the interwebs are all LIES! :rolleyes:

Good find!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Does anyone else wonder if this has anything to do with Montana being the first state to threaten to kick out the ATF and make their own guns, within their own borders, not restricted by federal laws due to not being "interstate commerce"?

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Does anyone else wonder if this has anything to do with Montana being the first state to threaten to kick out the ATF and make their own guns, within their own borders, not restricted by federal laws due to not being "interstate commerce"?

The Montana bill passed in April takes affect today.

I guess Xe might be attracted to a state that is leaning heavily on the 10th amendment and making ATF squeemish. Thier arrival early this month may not be a coincidence.

Ahhhhh.... Black-helicopter stories over lunch keeps things interesting.

:popcorn:

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Credibility? How so?
    A lot of the things he states as fact are just conjecture.
    "They are planning a takeover"..."they are planning this in 30 different cities."
    "Blackwater is a privately owned security force, that goes out and does crimes in the name of...themselves, which actually the federal government has hired, and they've been doing this in Iraq, and also in Katrina. They're even in our country right now doing things that are called "Black Ops." It's a perfect name. Black water Black ops." <--what a goof.

And that's where I stopped listening to him.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I had the same thought. But why? What could they (government) gain from APF being there?

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    I had the same thought. But why? What could they (government) gain from APF being there?

Only motivation may be Blackwater (NOT government) having the less restriced and less taxed access to weapons for training at the facility, but as far as I know, there are no big manufacturers there now to leverage the law.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

I didn't put that together, good point! Might be worth watching out for.

A lot of the things he states as fact are just conjecture.
    "They are planning a takeover"..."they are planning this in 30 different cities."
    "Blackwater is a privately owned security force, that goes out and does crimes in the name of...themselves, which actually the federal government has hired, and they've been doing this in Iraq, and also in Katrina. They're even in our country right now doing things that are called "Black Ops." It's a perfect name. Black water Black ops." <--what a goof.

And that's where I stopped listening to him.

Good point, but don't let that video discredit the story. There's something going on out there if they want a jail and want to start policing the people. Don't just shrug the whole thing off as :bs: just yet.

Vlad makes a good point, but...

Only motivation may be Blackwater (NOT government) having the less restriced and less taxed access to weapons for training at the facility, but as far as I know, there are no big manufacturers there now to leverage the law.

What if they are the ones to start manufacture and challenge the government? What if they are the ones to go all out making full-auto M4's out of scrap there in Montana? They have the legal power to try.

But the question is, do we want Xe going to bat for us in court? Could it hurt or help us? If that is there plan that is.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I have been wrong before and I am sure I will be wrong again,
    HOWEVER, I do not believe for a second that this APF group has any connection to Blackwater/Xe.
    Time will tell, but it sounds to me like a Blackwater/Xe wannabe. Just your average everyday opportunist trying to get rich off of the taxpayers dime and stupid local politicians too lazy to check them out thoroughly before gettin' in bed with them.
    Just my :twocents:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have been wrong before and I am sure I will be wrong again,
    HOWEVER, I do not believe for a second that this APF group has any connection to Blackwater/Xe.
    Time will tell, but it sounds to me like a Blackwater/Xe wannabe. Just your average everyday opportunist trying to get rich off of the taxpayers dime and stupid local politicians too lazy to check them out thoroughly before gettin' in bed with them.
    Just my :twocents:

I agree that time will tell, but I'd say the post above from WWIIIDefender is pretty damning. :dunno: I'll dig a little more into their webpage...

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Ok you guys need to here this interview. Alex Jones flew to Harding and did a live interview with Becky Shay spokeswoman for APF. I know sometime Alex Jones can be out there but this interview is really good. Plus he is actually the reason I found this story and posted it on here. I know a lot of you on here know your stuff when it comes to law so have a listen and post your responses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3If_k_zOrdA&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - Alex Jones Tv 1/6: Alex & Steve Call in From Hardin, Montana on APF Camp!![/ame]#
    YouTube - 2009disclosure's Channel

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Looks like they're gone from the picture. They were frauds and con men. Of course this small town in Montana still has an empty jail, no doubt someone will eventually come along with a plan to throw some people in it.

From AP

BILLINGS, Mont. — An obscure California company run by an ex-convict with a history of fraud has dropped its effort to take over a beleaguered Montana jail, days after state officials launched an investigation.
    The project has been dogged by a series of damaging revelations about the company, American Police Force, ever since officials in the rural town of Hardin announced with great fanfare last month that they had secured a $2.6 million deal to fill the jail.
    An Associated Press investigation of American Police Force, including the criminal background of its founder, cast serious doubts about the legitimacy of the company, and its jail management proposal quickly spiraled toward its death.
    American Police Force had faced a Monday deadline from the Montana attorney general's office to reveal its financial backers. A spokesman for Attorney General Steve Bullock said the demand for information was still pending.
    Becky Shay, spokeswoman for the company, said Friday the deal with Hardin had "gone sour" after media revelations about the founder, Michael Hilton. But she insisted the company's intentions had been honest.
    "Two Rivers deserves a considerably less-controversial partner," she said of Hardin's economic development agency, which owns the 464-bed jail. "There was never any fraudulent intention."
    The jail has been vacant since its completion two years ago. After looking for prisoners from Vermont to Alaska, officials were so desperate to fill it with inmates that they floated the idea that it could hold terrorists from Guantanamo Bay.
    A short time later, American Police Force contacted Hardin about taking over its jail. The company made sensational claims on its Web site about its role in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and how it could mobilize special operations forces anywhere in the world on 72-hours notice.

More at the source.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom