• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Anyone have any first hand knowledge from a relative or friend that works in a US gun manufacturing factory?

What kind of "inside information" are you expecting to glean? What's on the cafeteria's lunch menu next week? Where the company picnic will be held this year?

I did not stay at a Holiday Inn last night, so I can't read your mind today.

Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    What kind of "inside information" are you expecting to glean? What's on the cafeteria's lunch menu next week? Where the company picnic will be held this year?

I did not stay at a Holiday Inn last night, so I can't read your mind today.
    I'd be interested in the company picnic for S&W and Winchester actually....

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Doubt they will have much/any information ahead of the public....since technically, they ARE part of the public. And its not like the gooberment is concerned with making sure that they can make a graceful close-of-business to the hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs that bills like the ones anticipated will cause. It's already been made abundantly clear that jobs are not on the priority list of the current administration.

Top Bottom