• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kingpin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Grant County
    Take it from someone been there done, that with lots of practice you can learn to shoot weak hand. lost trigger finger and cut middle finger halway off on a bandsaw 2 years ago taught mysely weak hand shooting took a while but got back to almost as good as right hand . Then I decided to wack my left trigger finger on a table saw that sent me to Jack ruby style wife said I ant play with saws anymore without her supervision. No problem . I wet my pants everytime I hear a saw fire up.think i will stick to guns.Pictures by Kingpin2002 - Photobucket

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I had a similar problem a couple years ago involving the complete loss of my strong side hand from the wrist down. Switched to a revolver for EDC. Not that that made much of a difference in positive gun handling or accuracy, but for the elimination of a saftey or de-cocker. Condition lasted for almost a year. I regained 95% of strong side function and I like to think at least 75% improvement on the weak side.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My trigger finger has been to hell and back more than once, in fact, I pretty much don't use it for anything else. Yeah, one time was with a saw. Though I shoot left handed by default due to eye dominance, I'm actually slightly right handed, practice some that way, and could do fine, although I don't have any right handed holsters.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oswald style, man:
    l.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom