• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I have, of late, been spending quite a bit of time arguing (even successfully at times) with the Anti-gunners and emotional nut bags on Facebook

Some of the people I know from INGO are there also, Roadie and T_F for example, so I'm putting a call out to those of you who use FB as well.
    Send me a friend request if you would, please. My FB handle is my name, Steve Schilling.

Edit: I suppose I should have asked this as well. Post your INGO handle in the friend request also please. I rarely confirm people I do not recognize.

http://m.facebook.com/messages/read/?tid=id.437336132987292#!/steve.schilling.16?__user=1160444071

Thanks

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I have, of late, been spending quite a bit of time arguing (even successfully at times) with the Anti-gunners and emotional nut bags on Facebook

Some of the people I know from INGO are there also, Roadie and T_F for example, so I'm putting a call out to those of you who use FB as well.
    Send me a friend request if you would, please. My FB handle is my name, Steve Schilling.

Edit: I suppose I should have asked this as well. Post your INGO handle in the friend request also please. I rarely confirm people I do not recognize.

Thanks

I've only seen one anti 2A on my friends list talking about a ban. One of his nutjob friends has been fueling his fire but not making much sense about anything. My latest comment was asking why semi automatic rifles in the hands of mentally stable, law abiding citizens is so scare. That was 20 minutes or so ago and no response with an answer. He did point out some proposal to ban bladed weapons in libraries, including hatpins.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Had a friend post a link to the school shooting and say this to go with it.

I've always hated guns. Then when I was 20 years old, I had one pointed to my head and hated them even more. And now, 20 beautiful little children are gone and I hate them even MORE! Putting more guns into people's hands for "protection" is not the answer. Let's start looking for some REAL solutions that truly help improve our society.
    I responded with this.

I respect your decision to hate guns but if ban guns only criminals will have guns.
    Then this person goes on to say something about she doesn't feel safe in a world where people conceal carry. I responded politely by posted a few examples where concealed carry stopped an attack. Then her husband starts messaging me saying stuff like.

well?

You ever had a gun pointed to your head?

Ever been raped

**** has

so choose your next words carefully.

You offened me and my family for the last time. You are am ignorant a%%hole. Keep your distance.

I blocked him after all that. After those messages and blocking him, I asked a few church members who I trust where they feel about concealed carry. I was amazed to find out that one of my friends who I didn't know carried, carries because he was shot at some point in his life. I didn't say anything rude, just politely posted one instance where someone concealed carry actually did save some lives. I am sorry she had to go through that and understand that is why she hates guns, but I bet if she knew who carried just around her, she would be shocked. I haven't even scratched the surface of the thousands that go to my church and I bet there would be at least 100 more who carry (I personally know of three, and possibly a fourth).

I would feel less safe in a world where I knew people didn't carry.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I sent you a request. Darral Joe on facebook. It didn't give the option to put my INGO name on the request. I need some more "gun" friends on there anyways.

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen

Thanks
    LOL You know how many Steve Schillings there are?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't post much on FB--mostly lurk. So my page will be very boring.
    Owen Hobbs -- There's not many of those on FB--my family is one of those that liked weird names, what can I say...:laugh:

Top Bottom