** INGO Young Gun -=INFIDEL=- ** Move and Shoot!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Great job, how come you weren't moving when changing out mags? A moving target is always harder to hit than one standing still. Just Say'n. Great vid though.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Thanks for putting me on the spot safeshootingdad lol.

Great job, how come you weren't moving when changing out mags? A moving target is always harder to hit than one standing still. Just Say'n. Great vid though.

We reloaded when we got behind "cover", the plywood was meant to represent hard cover like a wall or something.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    You mean like in the movies? :0

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking when we did it..... All I could see was that Box O Truth where Lovemywoods shot a 5.56 round through like twelve boards.

That looked like a lot of fun!

It was a ton of fun!! Really showed some of us that we are NOT prepared. I've been running "red dot on target" while moving drills every day that Matt suggested and have been out to the range once to practice.

Picking up my new IPSC steel target from Bobcatsteel on Friday at the 1500!! woo, then I'll really be able to do the live fire while moving drills.

It's hard to hit a bowling pin while moving I have discovered.... It's been a long time since I missed more than I hit something I was aiming at but trying to shoot a bowling pin target on a moving fire drill from 25 yards in to 7 yards then back out to 25 yards was HARD!

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Multicam is overrated, true operators rock walmart jeans, hanes undershirts and NotreDame T's.!!

No no NO!! We rock the FDE or coyote tan, or the kahki. If you are in the super tacticool club you also have the "secret squirrel" patch and all your AR goodness is made by Magpul.

Also I thought the topic of this thread was shoot and "MOVE"???? That was more like shoot and snail crawl. Oh so many Gunny lines could go in here like "Infidel, you move like old people #$%^" :D

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    No no NO!! We rock the FDE or coyote tan, or the kahki. If you are in the super tacticool club you also have the "secret squirrel" patch and all your AR goodness is made by Magpul.

Also I thought the topic of this thread was shoot and "MOVE"???? That was more like shoot and snail crawl. Oh so many Gunny lines could go in here like "Infidel, you move like old people #$%^" :D

Smooth is Fast! Any true operator knows that. :):

Top Bottom