INGO, what will be the popular gun(s) in 2012?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    22 Semi Autos that are clones of the mainstream duty weapons (both handgun and long gun).

We've seen it with the GSG's, the new M&P handgun 22, ISSC's, the AA kits, the 15-22's, etc.

Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    Kel-Tec KSG 14 + 1 Pump Bull-Pup Tactical Shotgun

Price = ?

From another thread on INGO:

This shotgun is going to be hot, because its different. People are lining up for it now.

KSG.jpg

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    What would you say will be among the most sought out handguns/rifles/shotguns going into 2012 and why?
    IWB Holsters. Why? Because in WI it is now legal.

And guns to go in them too. I brought mine with me so I am GTG.

And of course as the economy tanks even more and the chinese buy all the copper in the world, .22lr will continue to sell.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    J frame Smiths. As more and more people get their LTCH and more and more people realize that they want to have a gun on them at all times you will continue to see these weapons sell. (Even among guys that have other weapons) There is something to be said for "5 for sure" in a hammerless weapon that you can carry concealed in gym trunks and a t shirt. (especially here in the Ohio Valley, with our 97 degree days that due to humidity feel like 110 degress!)

A Vietnam vet once said to me (half joking) that he couldn't wait to leave the jungle to come home but he knew he was going to have to deal with that damn heat and humidity once he got back here!

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    The ATI MP44 and MP40 .22 clones will be pretty hot Ii think. I know I will pick up the MP44 for sure and probably dump my GSG for it.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Kel-Tec KSG 14 + 1 Pump Bull-Pup Tactical Shotgun

This shotgun is going to be hot, because its different. People are lining up for it now.

KSG.jpg

Could I give up my 870 for this?! OH, YEAH! :rockwoot: Well, I would probably wait until I'm sure the kinks are all worked out, first.

Would I want one, yes, but drool for it, NO.

Now make this bad boy a semi-auto lead spewing death thrower, now that would be another whole story.:drool:

Top Bottom