Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would only be a convicted Miss D. Meaner (appealin' immediately), so ya all would be clear. ;)

I tried PMing you back, CM, but you need to clean house on that mailbox o yourn.

I have boomsticks of my own besides the one THPD stole, so even if they won't givesies backsies, I'd still have my own lead and copper to send downrange.

Either way, I'll have some doozies of tales to tell of the Terre Haute justice system.

It used to tell us when the box was full on the old format. Not anymore. I cleaned house.

Just wanted everyone that wants to come will have something to shoot. We have 2 AR's to shoot in and an M-14 that is un-fired. Should be a good day.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I'm going to bring a Tantal Pistol and some Cowboy Guns so I can shoot on the CAS stage for some fun times.

Looking forward to breaking in that M14 for you Churchmouse, wish I never sold mine. Maybe I should bring my FAL with me too.

Can those of you emailing Don give your forum name too so I have some idea wh you are when I see you at sign in? :)

or PM me your name too, either way it is me you will be seeing that day.

Last edited:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I will be there early and as I drive to the range I am going to put up some signs to help folks find the place. I hope they help at least. :)

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Im hoping to be there. Ill have to be there first thing due to afternoon obligations, so i'll only be there for about 2 hours.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Like I say, I will be there early so feel free to come early if you want to as well. Should be there by 9AM so I can get things all where they need to be but that's me... shoot early if you want to Clay.

ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    The range is in good condition. A few modifications have recently been done. I hope to get a couple more changes finished before Saturday. If you are a current ProTEQ Patron email me so I can provide you a pass around the range release process. Be sure you ALL sign in on the daily sheets at whatever range you shoot upon (LE/M, C.A.R., & the 22/4U). I should be around the Ranch most of the day, but part of it will be out of Lemon Valley. I'll keep checking back to see what you need, answer questions, and see who is present.

REMEMBER

LE/M - all calibers

Rifle Bench - 50 BMG and smaller

22/4U - RIM FIRE ONLY

C.A.R. - LEAD BULLETS ONLY in Pistol Calibers - NO Jacketed, half Jacketed, Hollow Point, Plated, or otherwise encased projectiles - SO it's generally your Reloads.

Have Fun.....BE SAFE & CLEAN UP

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Folks, it appears the weather is going to be delightful. Low 70's and mostly sunny. It should be a really good tme Saturday so I hope to meet a bunch of my fellow INGOer's there. :)

FYI, there are a few Cowboy loads available commercially for those who want to shoot on the Cowboy range. I will also have a bunch of reloaded .44 mag Cowboy loads with me if you want to shoot mine. I plan on brining a Chinese copy of the 1887 Winchester shotgun, a .44 lever-action and a .44 mag Blackhawk too since I want to shoot on the CAS range too. I'm also bringing a couple of .22's since that range is a lot of fun to use.

I will have signs starting at the corner of the main road and 1200N Road leading you from there which should help. I am reluctant to post my cell number in the open but if you want it, send me a PM and I wil have it with me and on. I will then be able to help you figure out how to get to me from where you are or find someone who can help you if I can't. There will also be signs to the proper range so you can find that too once you get that close.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry to report, I won't be able to make it today after all. I've been migraining most of the night and am still not safe to drive or probably be around loud noises. No one regrets this more than I do. If there's another open shoot at Pro-Teq before the winter sets in, I'll try to hit up that one.

I was really looking forward to this, but apparently, my gray matter had other ideas. No one is sorrier about this than I am.

Last edited:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    See the AAR CiB, we had a good time and missed you.

whomever does the locking, this event is done now so the thread may be locked up. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom