• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    No, the company we work for bought the truck, he got the new truck to drive for his routes, then he GOT A TRASH TRUCK TATTOOED ON HIS SHOULDER!!!
    Wow, you gotta get a picture of this Trash Truck tattoo! I've seen alot of messed up tattoos, but this might be the Holy Grail.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    There is a guy where I work that has a trash truck on his shoulder, he got a new truck so he went and got it inked on himself!

No, the company we work for bought the truck, he got the new truck to drive for his routes, then he GOT A TRASH TRUCK TATTOOED ON HIS SHOULDER!!!

:):.......At's some real job ded'cation rite'ere......:):.......think I'a have a Senco.......an'a wormdrive saw put on.......:):

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    This guy has to be named Donnie, and talk about how things are state law. And have a mullet. Please, tell me I am correct.
    actually, the owner of the company is named Donnie, but he doesn't have a mullet. I look at it this way, when you work for a trash company there is usually 1 of two reasons people work there 1(my reason) I needed a job, right now, and they called me back or 2 your not really smart enough to do anything else. This is not totally true of course, but it is to a point.

Wow, you gotta get a picture of this Trash Truck tattoo! I've seen alot of messed up tattoos, but this might be the Holy Grail.
    I'll try, I don't see him very much, we work at two different facilities, but I'll try to get a pic of it for you.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I wouldn't get a tattoo of any of them, but how do Target or Walmart have anything to to with INGO?

Because they are also places I visit and shop. Ingo is just another place is what I was saying. It's not some exclusive club or a military unit is all I was meaning. I like ingo but they'd have to pay me to get it tatted on my body.
    if I got a lifelong membership out of it then Sure I'll go get one right now.
    i have no problem whoring my body out for perks. HEAR THAT LADIES?! :):

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Back when this topic first came up I think Fenway made a standing offer to the first person who ink'd themselves with the INGO logo. I don't recall the details.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    There is a guy where I work that has a trash truck on his shoulder, he got a new truck so he went and got it inked on himself!

Has he ever had to defend the accusation that it was trashy? I'd like to hear what he came up with.

Tattoos are forever (basically). I don't have any myself. I've thought about it when I was younger but never really had anything I felt so strongly about, wanted engrained into my skin for the rest of my life. I like INGO, I have a INGO hat and shirt even. But if something were to come to pass that I decided it was time for INGO and I to separate ways, I could throw the hat and shirt away; I wouldn't want to be stuck with that tattoo reminder for the rest of my life. Just my opinion; :twocents:; YMMV.

You would have to add "shooter" under it. It is in the user agreement everyone clicked through when you registered.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    So could we make our own INGO stickers and such for our own vehicle without any trouble. They would not be sold. Just for personal use.

Best to check with Fenway prior. Trademark doesn't exclude 'non profit' use (aside from normal exclusions such as educational or news reports). Imagine an anti gun group using INGO logos on free giveaways. not good.
    Even I check with Fenway before producing any INGO logo'd stuff (except nfa day free stickers. I forgot in all the rush to get everything done). So technically those are uber special.

Not to mention I see Fenway giving away stickers for free at the 1500's...

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Best to check with Fenway prior. Trademark doesn't exclude 'non profit' use (aside from normal exclusions such as educational or news reports). Imagine an anti gun group using INGO logos on free giveaways. not good.
    Even I check with Fenway before producing any INGO logo'd stuff (except nfa day free stickers. I forgot in all the rush to get everything done). So technically those are uber special.

Not to mention I see Fenway giving away stickers for free at the 1500's...

You mean Fenway is real? I always assumed he was as fictional as the FAQ or the INGO store

Top Bottom