• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Uh oh... Fenway just put up a clearance sign. Everything must go! The INGO store is going out of business. Get stuff while you can!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Sorry guys. I'm gonna Denny here.

The store is closed and has been for some time. We don't know if/when it will reopen. We've been messing with you.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Need to rethink the store. Not enough purchasing going on to sustain the shopping cart monthly fee/hosting, CC processing, SSL cert and fulfillment of orders at this time. Might need to set up a simpler solution such as group buy threads for INGO gear. For example come up with a shirt idea. Take orders and payments. Buy exact quantities and ship when made. All options open.

From a thread a while back.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Store is closed and no eta. I started losing money on keeping it open. I was paying for the shoppingcart/hosting, SSL cert, CC processing and fulfillment. The hoodies hurt. I still have a bunch of them sitting here. Got feedback everyone wanted hoodies... No one wanted hoodies. Store would go days and even weeks with out orders. Now that it has been a coupe of months we have enough people interested that having a store open would help but long term what I had in place was not financially viable. I appreciate everyone wanting the gear and sorry I had to shut it down.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Could a site be set up just for inventory and browsing purposes, but have payment exclusively via PayPal or check? Wouldn't have to worry about all the extra costs that go along with an all out store website. Just a thought, not sure that it is feasible for you/IndyJohn

SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    Could a site be set up just for inventory and browsing purposes, but have payment exclusively via PayPal or check? Wouldn't have to worry about all the extra costs that go along with an all out store website. Just a thought, not sure that it is feasible for you/IndyJohn

That is what I was thinking about. Paypal does have a cart that could be used. I am not sure what the fees are with it though.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom