• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Funny, I just sent an email at the same time you were posting this. It went to your personal email.

I agree it's time to select someone. Even if you haven't donated, send along ideas if you know of a family recently affected by violent crime who could use a hand up.

If you'd like to donate, you'll be part of something pretty unique on the internet: a group of strangers from a message board donating tangible assets to help a family in need!

No new donations since November 22nd but we're over $600!

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I don't understand why this thread can't be pinned for the next few weeks. For crying out loud there is a stupid and lame beer thread pinned. This one is actually a worthy cause.
    It just reinforces my opinions of the folks who run this place.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I don't understand why this thread can't be pinned for the next few weeks. For crying out loud there is a stupid and lame beer thread pinned. This one is actually a worthy cause.
    It just reinforces my opinions of the folks who run this place.

Will you get a freakin' life! Has anyone requested this thread be "stickied"? NO! Have you sent a PM to the mod staff? I get tired of this idiotic stick-poking at the staff over nonsense. By the way, even if you come back saying you are just joking, I am not! It gets old and this just reinforces my opinion about you.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The thread is now stuck! OP please forgive me for addressing this in your thread.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Will you get a freakin' life! Has anyone requested this thread be "stickied"? NO! Have you sent a PM to the mod staff? I get tired of this idiotic stick-poking at the staff over nonsense. By the way, even if you come back saying you are just joking, I am not! It gets old and this just reinforces my opinion about you.

The page at ingunowners.com says:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Que again.

:D

OP, I sent a few bucks to your Paypal.:ingo:

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009

Classy.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I had sent an email to several donors saying "I hope they make it a sticky" but never formally requested or contacted mods about it.

Tnek, I appreciate your passion but remember we are asking people to donate to an unknown person (me) for an as-yet-unnamed benefit family. Alarm bells go off in a lot of heads for things like that. As some have said, they are waiting for us to pick a family and decide at that time.

Let's keep it positive and find a needy family
    To bless. :INGO: (what the heck is the name of that smilie?!)

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    UPDATE: I have calls out to greenwood police and IMPD asking for their assistance. IMPD called back and is going to talk to their violent crimes division. I hope to hear back tomorrow.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I have spoken with a Sgt at IMPD in their violent crime division who is putting the word out to their officers about what we're doing. He said he's going to get the media relations people to help as well.

Wheels are turning!

Top Bottom