• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'll be there along with hubby. I'll also be bringing my freshly painted ammo can. A bright PURPLE can. :D Will be interesting to see if hubby carries it for me. Is chivalry still alive ? LOL

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    The rain is gone. It is wet, but it shouldn't be a problem. The only issue that I could see causing a problem would be standing water (enough to be impassible without a truck/suv) on the road leading to the range.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Planning still at 9:00. As long as our route isn't closed to high water. We always come in the back way and theres a section of Meridan that floods easily. If thats the case, will have to go up to 5 and around to Division.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    cool ,going to try to be there by 9ish.Gotta get out of here my wife & mom decided to paint the living room but had to bow out .Thank god for ingo,been planning on going since this was announced ,see everyone there

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I unfortunatly had to sit this one out. Spent my morning at redimed :xmad:. Been sick for the last part of this week and still trying to kick it. Sorry I had to miss out. Hope everyone has a great time! Stay safe :ingo:

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Well I got back ,& those who didnt make it missed out on a good time in the morning.not as many made it but got to put faces to names which is always good.Got to shoot Libertarians pls(drugonov) six shooter steves s&w 22a & lawras xdm 40. Glad I got to meet everyone & hope we decide to do it again.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I unfortunatly had to sit this one out. Spent my morning at redimed :xmad:. Been sick for the last part of this week and still trying to kick it. Sorry I had to miss out. Hope everyone has a great time! Stay safe :ingo:

Hope you get to feeling better soon ! It was misting when we got there, but ended up being a decent day.

Chivalry is still alive I seen with my own 2 eyes! He looked good with purple :D

Oh, and I assume you have a pic of this to prove it ?

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Chivalry is still alive I seen with my own 2 eyes! He looked good with purple :D

So good that I might just paint them all the same shade !

Here are a couple group shots from our camera this morning. There were a couple other cameras out there too. Hopefully they got some better shots.

My memory isn't the best, so if I make a mistake, someone please correct me.

DSCN1809.jpg

From left Lawrra, Sartwell, drgnrobo, Libertarian01, Six Shooter Steve, XtremeVel

DSCN1811.jpg

same members but XtremeVel and I switched places

Last edited:

Bull13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty
    I can't believe I screwed the date up on this shoot. I thought the 22nd was Sunday. Just had it in my head that that is when it was. I will hang my head in shame the rest of the weekend.:rolleyes: And try and make the next one that's close to me.:D Looks and sounds like y'all had fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom