• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeffers_mz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    Hard work, heavy equipment, an improved range, all good things.

Not to be a party pooper, but I get nervous anytime I hear about changes in drainage beneath an earthen dam. I'd want to know exactly what changed to create a swampy area beneath that dam if it was on my property, or my responsibility.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Range Update -- The Grass is growing!

Three weeks ago, the range looked like this:

2d9biu8.jpg

Currently, it looks like this:
    33nxcp0.jpg

10wpta1.jpg

The grass is coming along nicely! When it hasn't rained enough, I've pumped water out of the pond to water the new seedbed. The warm Spring weather has given me an early start on getting the range back into shape for some :ar15:this summer!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    You know, after all of the hospitality you have shown to the folks on here (NFA I & II, MDFI) I wish people would have known you had this project going on so they might have pitched in to help. Heck, I've not even made it down for one of these events and would have gladly helped out over a weekend day or two.

Your place looks beautiful and your generous hospitality have become legendary. Next time, ask for help! ;) You deserve it!

Great job on the remodel!

I'd agree here. It may of been a drive for me. But I definitely would of been more than willing to help out with fixing it up. I think its awesome what all you are doing to help make these events great and really appreciate it!:yesway::yesway::ingo::rockwoot:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I think lovemywoods needs to post some updated pics. I'm sure it looks like a putting green since its 2 days until NFA Day. :D

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I think lovemywoods needs to post some updated pics. I'm sure it looks like a putting green since its 2 days until NFA Day. :D

Unfortunately I haven't had time to drop off my Form 4 for CLEO signoff.... next year though, I'll totally be ready for a NFA day (assuming I can bribe myself onto the list somehow).

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Unfortunately I haven't had time to drop off my Form 4 for CLEO signoff.... next year though, I'll totally be ready for a NFA day (assuming I can bribe myself onto the list somehow).

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you're already gone through an NFA process, then you're in "NFA Day Limbo" and aren't eligible as an "NFA Noob".

But don't fret, there has been talk of an all-inclusive INGO MG shoot. :D

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    I really enjoyed the chance to shoot at your pistol range. I didn't realize that you and your family had put so much work into it! I hope that I get the opportunity to use it again! :)

Top Bottom