• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bull13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty
    Who's bringing what? And not firearms either. Asking about tarps, shelter, food, drink, etc.

I've been trying to figure out what to contribute to this, and came up with a few ideas. For one; I've got a nice stack of Appleseed AQT targets, if anyone feels like a bit of a challenge, you are welcome to give it a go.

I will be putting together a few free stand targets for silhouettes, if I get a few minutes after work, I should have that done by Friday.

I am coming from N side of Indy. If anyone wants to ride with me I have a four door pick up and we can share the gas. I am contemplating the camping thang, so you know.

Also, I have a 2 burner Coleman stove if anyone needs some heat. I also will bring charcoal and I have a case of lighter fluid. A few bottles need to do there job. Other than all that i usually travel heavy with extra of everything, so once you figure out who I am, don't hesitate.

Oh ya. Firewood, haven't heard anyone mention that. Is mother nature leaving it for us? Or do we need to truck some in?

Looking forward to meeting some new peeps. See ya there!:ingo:

Bull13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty
    I plan to be there early 8-9.
    My crew probably wont show till 10-11. :)

Planning on an early arrival as well. Happy to help out on the clearing. Would it be helpful to bring a weed wacker, machete, let me know? I could also muster a chainsaw if it would be helpful to the wood gathering/clearing.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I have a Maddi AK that I was going to let go of soon, and the the 1919a6.

If anyone is interested let me know.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I have a Maddi AK that I was going to let go of soon, and the the 1919a6.

If anyone is interested let me know.
    I'll trade you a warm bucket of urine, 3 used rubbers, and a half a pack of smokes for the maddi.:D

Really,how much for the maddi?:)

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Im looking for some wood furniture for my AK iffin anyone has a butt stock and hand guards. we could possibly work out a trade of some kind..or I may be willing to purchase. my AK is currently wearing an ATI adjustable stock and railed hand guards..I want more of a traditional look.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Im looking for some wood furniture for my AK iffin anyone has a butt stock and hand guards. we could possibly work out a trade of some kind..or I may be willing to purchase. my AK is currently wearing an ATI adjustable stock and railed hand guards..I want more of a traditional look.

Your two days late. I had a guy that came over and bought all my kits and parts on Monday.

Bull13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty
    If you would like a cigar at the shoot and wouldn't mind throwing in a couple bucks, send me a PM and I will make a list. I'm planning on bringing 20, but need to know if more will be needed. I'm not planning on bringing anything like the small flavored ones I had last time, and getting something more like the big ones.

Its like your reading my mind. i have some real nice Victor Sinclair Legacy in a couple diameters. Also just got in a 10 pack of Macinudo's. A bit more pricey. Let me know. If you have something else already planned, I understand. Just thought I'd throw it out there.:thumbsup:

Bull13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty

I have some furniture. Its off of a Romanac. In good shape though. PM me and I'll send you a pic.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    What kinda ground are we talking about here, do I need to steal a trailer and bring the tractor to mow down some tall grass?

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    wow you guys are really getting ready for this thing.

It didn't take me long to fill MY mags.

6 mags 9mm for FNX
    4 AR mags
    1 .22 mag
    1 380 mag
    and NO mags for the revolver!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    pw2.jpg

We got the aerial here, and I have nailed what I think is an exact physical address for the drive entry. I have sent fdp9317 a PM on it and if he ok's it, we can get this sent to people who's directions skills are lacking and might need assistance of a GPS unit.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom