• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I think I got everything ready. Ammo can is stocked. Ears with it. BoB ready. Fire Extinguisher. Have a couple tarps, but I think everyone else was bringing one. Camp chair. Green Tea. Yep, I'm good to go.

:rockwoot: Can we all just sleep until tomorrow morning?!?!?!? :D

I'd like to sleep till tomorrow morning. But sadly I'm just gonna grab a quick nap then get up and try to help dad. I'd just help now but I'm way too tired to do much. I've been in the pet food section at work all week, and 3 of the 4 days were 10 hours instead of 8. Ugh I'm tired.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'd like to sleep till tomorrow morning. But sadly I'm just gonna grab a quick nap then get up and try to help dad. I'd just help now but I'm way too tired to do much. I've been in the pet food section at work all week, and 3 of the 4 days were 10 hours instead of 8. Ugh I'm tired.

Well since you're so tired, I'll gladly trade you places! :D

BTW, thanks for the rep. Will get you back when I recharge.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well since you're so tired, I'll gladly trade you places! :D

BTW, thanks for the rep. Will get you back when I recharge.

nah, I need the money too much to do that trade. sorry.

but I am also running on only 5 hours of sleep. And throwing 40-50 lbs. bags of pet food around all night for 10 hours kinda sucks. I probably stacked somewhere in the neighborhood of 1500-2000 bags last night, and prob around the 2000 mark the night before.

But I'll have plenty of sleep for Sat, going to bed early tonight after cleaning some guns and finishing packing. :D

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    chrisfarleybaby.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hey SJ, my wife stopped by TheTrading Post today. Their 9mm must have went up along with Gander's. She told me they had it priced at almost $20 for 50! Anyway, it was just a little over $10 at the Beech Grove Wallys.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Hey SJ, my wife stopped by TheTrading Post today. Their 9mm must have went up along with Gander's. She told me they had it priced at almost $20 for 50! Anyway, it was just a little over $10 at the Beech Grove Wallys.

Weird, maybe he sold all the cheap stuff:dunno:, I got some yesterday

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Anybody from south Indy going up? I won't be able to attend, but I have 16 clean #10 cans that somebody can take for brass or targets....

From what I've heard, there's gonna be plenty of targets. Bring them with you for the next one though! You will be expected to attend. :D

BTW, I'm on the South East side. Maybe we could carpool to a future event! :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom