• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I don't know how old your daughter is, but my girls are 11,9,7,2. They will be in Petersburg if'n you want to drop her off with them and go shootin. Petersburg is about 20 mins north of the shoot.

not sure what we're doing with the little one, is that offer good for him? I know you're not talking to me but can you answer just one question? PLEASE?

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    not sure what we're doing with the little one, is that offer good for him? I know you're not talking to me but can you answer just one question? PLEASE?

I thought that offer was for everyone:dunno:, I was planning on dropping off my 3 ten year olds and the 3 year old

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Beth said that will be fine, just bring him some coloring books, etc. They will be at the VFW building in Petersburg. we will be at the in-laws in washington on fri. nite. I'm eating at Taylors in oakland city fri. nite too if'n y'all thought about that. I was seriously only kidding about not speaking to you......I'm just impatient and hate surprises. I just wanted to know what was going on at the shop tom.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I will have my Gemtech on my HK 94?! will that help. I will also be bringing a passle of 22's for light plinking and fun. SIG 522, M&P1522 and a sig mosquito with Gemtech.
    I can bring some extra target stands as well. I have some steel but no way to hang them yet.
    mind id i shoot the sig skeeter suppressed, hopefully be buying one soon and a suppressor is planned for it down the road

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I will have a walther p22 and a GSG 1911-22 supressed if anyone is looking at either one of those. I will have three different 22 cans.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    would anybody have any extra 9mm and .223? I have never shot anything FA, and I'd love to be able to shoot them. I'm not asking for charity, especially when it comes to ammo, but what I am asking is for a loan.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    would anybody have any extra 9mm and .223? I have never shot anything FA, and I'd love to be able to shoot them. I'm not asking for charity, especially when it comes to ammo, but what I am asking is for a loan.

If they dont mind you shooting steel cased ammo I've got a box of 9mm for you.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

talk to the ol' man but we might be able to work a trade for a small amount.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I'll give you a couple of mags of 223 to dump through the gun.

The 9mm is a new build and will be shot on a limited basis, we still need to do some testing to make sure the bullet is going to stabilize with the 6" barrel. It will make sense when you see it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom