• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Totally and completely off the subject but I've got to say this. If IndyMonkey could find a way to "animate" that avvy of his, the awesomeness would be epic.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I will drive down Friday and find a Hotel close to the shoot and get a room there, I haven't looked on line yet to see what is close but I will before I leave! And thanks for the rep my friend!! :rockwoot::D

Theres a flea bag motel 3 miles from the property called "The Diplomat Motel".

For there you have a 15 min drive to Princeton, IN that has some better, chain hotels.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I will drive down Friday and find a Hotel close to the shoot and get a room there, I haven't looked on line yet to see what is close but I will before I leave! And thanks for the rep my friend!! :rockwoot::D
    ya. if you come down 41/63.....when you come to IN 64 Princeton exit. there are a few hotels there. like IM said it's only 15 min. due east on 64 over to the shoot!

that would be state route 64 not the interstate btw

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Theres a flea bag motel 3 miles from the property called "The Diplomat Motel".

For there you have a 15 min drive to Princeton, IN that has some better, chain hotels.

That is probally where I will spend the night then! If it's not to much trouble could you PM me directions to the shoot from princton? Please. :D

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    MrsG and I will get together some more snacks and tater Salad, nuthin fancy if you all don't mind Marsh.
    Also Monkey if there's anything else you need just give me a holler.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gungho_1989
    umm if MrsG's going to be there then by default that would include me as well. usually... unless its like a girls night or some such ****. :o)

I hope you're bringing some cool ass shotguns!!

Yupp Ill be bringing a few different items, Ive never learned to travel to a range light.

Anybody wants to run any of our shottie's bring some 12ga shells and your welcome to run what I have. Ill have the Benelli M4 several 12ga 870's and a couple of 20ga 870's. The cheap walmart stuff works pretty good in pretty much any of them.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    That is probally where I will spend the night then! If it's not to much trouble could you PM me directions to the shoot from princton? Please. :D

Sure, go east on 64 until you get to 950east and turn right. go to the church that is on the left side of road.:D If you get to 57/64 intersection you went too far.:):

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    MrsG and I will get together some more snacks and tater Salad, nuthin fancy if you all don't mind Marsh.

Yupp Ill be bringing a few different items, Ive never learned to travel to a range light.

Anybody wants to run any of our shottie's bring some 12ga shells and your welcome to run what I have. Ill have the Benelli M4 several 12ga 870's and a couple of 20ga 870's. The cheap walmart stuff works pretty good in pretty much any of them.

:rockwoot:
    but...Mrs G said yall have to work Saturday...did she change her mind?

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast

1st dibs on the m4!!!!!!

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009

good thats what I have and the Benelli is catching my interest

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    :rockwoot:
    but...Mrs G said yall have to work Saturday...did she change her mind?

I overrode her decision, Being GKAOLOA in my little world I can do that. :D

Nope I figured it was actually time we did something fun. Ill let one of my Guys close the shop on Saturday, hell if I could figure out a way out of work early on Friday I would head down and get a hotel with the rest of the miscreants.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010

Glad to see that you guys are going to make it.

We can have a skeet shoot off my M4 against your M4.:draw:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom