• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Local salvage yard is donating a car and the transportation of said car.

:ar15:
    crushed_cars0017.gif

Rat-a-tat-tat. :D

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Tannerite can be shot off but not in large amounts inside of vehicles.

Remember if you bring something to blow up or shoot up, you are responsible to clean up the mess before you leave.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    BTW: for anyone heading down 67/231 thru Spencer, do not follow the detour. It will add a minimum of 45 mins to that drive. Where the detour turns west on 46, just go strat thru that light, and veer off to the right, just follow the traffic. You'll come to a stop sign, go str8t, the next stop sign turn right and you are back on 67/231. Any ?'s just pm me, cuz I might not get back to this thread for a while.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Its like cursing to certain people when you talk to them because thats the only language they understand.
    huh? I missed something! I was just kidding about the whole gunpoint thing, but if ppl do try to leave w/out cleaning up, I'm sure I could atleast get 2, maybe 3 in a choke hold, and make them say UNCLE!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    huh? I missed something! I was just kidding about the whole gunpoint thing, but if ppl do try to leave w/out cleaning up, I'm sure I could atleast get 2, maybe 3 in a choke hold, and make them say UNCLE!

I wasnt kidding, I will cap some INGO'ers in the knee.:D

Seriously when we are done shooting I have to beat feet back to Indy to a fund raiser for the local Catholic school.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Too late? I can bring some other "ite" ending materials to use on the car when finished. Been meaning to hide the eviden....uhhh...dispose of it for awhile now anyway.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Isn't this going to go on until nightfall like last time? or is there a time limit?

:popcorn: I'd love to have a night shoot, but if Indy has plans that's fine too. It's gonna be a cold mfer if temps keep dropping. Not that I mind or anything. This time I'll bring clothes for the weather. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom