• ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Well, when it rains, it pours...

In addition to my previoulsy mentioned sister in law with cancer..

I hadn't mentioned that I lost my job before Christmas..

My step 22 daughter may have to have back surgery...

My wife will have to have surgery on both her ankles. They are doing one at a time.

God is good, and I know he will see us through all this. I don't always remember that fact, but I am trying!

Thanks everyone.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

My wife will have to have surgery on both her ankles. They are doing one at a time.

God is good, and I know he will see us through all this. I don't always remember that fact, but I am trying!

Thanks everyone.

Update:

I have an interview tomorrow! It would start as soon as next Wednesday if hired.

My wife meets with her Doc tomorrow to find out when they are doing her surgeries.

Thanks for the prayers! :yesway:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Quick update. Had the surgery on Monday and 1:30pm and was out of the hospital by 6pm:eek:!

Gotta love the new systems...
    Anyway they ended up doing a traditional vs a lapro so recovery will be a little lionger. Things appear to have went well. Of course now I can;t pick up anything over 10lbs. till at least next wednesday.

Thanks for the well wishes!

CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    Okay Prayer Warriors, I need some lifted up.

My mom just called from the hospital (in Florida) and notified me that my dad was admitted into the hospital this morning for severe breathing trouble.

Apparently, the EKG came back good and the x-ray of his chest was clear (no tumors) but when the Dr. listened to his lungs he felt that he's getting pneumonia (not sure why the x-ray came back clear if this is the case).

As a long time smoker, he now has COPD as well. Please lift he and my mom up as they are both anxious about this.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Thanks everyone.

Another update:

I got a job!:rockwoot: I start work on Feb 22nd, which is PERFECT because my wife has her first surgery on the 16th. I get to be home all that week to help her out, before I have to start work.

My step daughter doesn't have to have surgery, they are trying therapy and pain management.

My sis in law is pretty sick from the chemo...

So, at least we got some good news. :yesway:

Thanks again everyone!

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Roadie,

That is some good news! Praise and glory to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! Live in the joy and freedom that is your birthright as a child of God!! :rockwoot:

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Okay Prayer Warriors, I need some lifted up.

My mom just called from the hospital (in Florida) and notified me that my dad was admitted into the hospital this morning for severe breathing trouble.

Apparently, the EKG came back good and the x-ray of his chest was clear (no tumors) but when the Dr. listened to his lungs he felt that he's getting pneumonia (not sure why the x-ray came back clear if this is the case).

As a long time smoker, he now has COPD as well. Please lift he and my mom up as they are both anxious about this.

Prayers sent for your father

and congrats Roadie on the good news

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I got a job!
    I get to be home all that week to help her out, before I have to start work.
    My step daughter doesn't have to have surgery

Oh the power of prayer!!!
    praying%20smiley.gif

csm47362

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    New Castle, IN
    I had my Follow up today, when very well. I really feel good about the opportunity.

Thanks again!!

Well bad new I did not get the job. Out of 155 applications it came down to me and someone else. The guy told me it was a coin toss on skills, but he won because he lives south of Indy and I live way east. The area to cover was up and down 65 and he lives just off of it. Great for him but bad for me, so back to the job hunt...........

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    My little sister is heading out for a 12 month assignment...in Afghanistan...at the end of this week. She'll be in Kabul for 11 of those 12 months, the first will be spent in Dubai. Prayers for her safe return in 2011 are appreciated.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    My Brother (redneckpastor) has hit a rough spot in the last 24hrs. It has really taken a toll on him an his wife; financially, physically, mentally, academically, just not spiritually. I ask that you join me in prayer for his comfort, strength, spirit, and motivation to stay the course. Thx RNM

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    Hello everyone. This is my first post here.
    Just this morning nephew David left for Afghanistan with the U.S. Army. My nephew Jacob left for basic training in the USAF. I am very proud of them both. Please pray for their safety. Especially David who is heading into harms way as I write this. Thanks!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Mom has been having heart troubles. Pulse going as low as thirty, speeding up, rather irregular. Emergency room fitted her with a holter monitor last week and docs weren't pleased with the results. She has a stress test tomorrow. Possibilities appear to include being immediately whisked off for catheterization and stents, being scheduled for bypass surgery, or pacemaker.

We ask prayers for healing, and skillful docs. TIA.

Top Bottom