• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Guys, my mother-in-law is in critical condition at the hospital in Kokomo; she had complications following a colectomy earlier in the week, and is now in a coma and suffering kidney failure. My wife has spent the past couple days at the hospital, and will be going back up on Monday to discuss the situation in greater detail with the doctors. I ask that you keep my wife and her mom in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks.

Consider it done.... It's also important to remember that even though its not you or your bloodline, you play a very important support role in this situation, My prayers will be with you as well brother.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Guys, my mother-in-law is in critical condition at the hospital in Kokomo; she had complications following a colectomy earlier in the week, and is now in a coma and suffering kidney failure. My wife has spent the past couple days at the hospital, and will be going back up on Monday to discuss the situation in greater detail with the doctors. I ask that you keep my wife and her mom in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks.

Done.

Consider it done.... It's also important to remember that even though its not you or your bloodline, you play a very important support role in this situation, My prayers will be with you as well brother.

Amen

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Great Idea! You can count on Bill and me for our share of praying. Lord knows we've asked for our share as well. To those who've asked here, prayers are on their way up! I'll contact my prayer group as well, and we can count on them too.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

Thanks.
    Prayers sent .....

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    My brother inlaw passed this morning. He was also my boss, and my best friend. Leaves behind a wife of 1 yr, and 3 darling children, ages 3, 4, and 5. Please keep them in your prayers.:(

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US

My mother-in-law passed away this evening. We appreciate all your thoughts and support, and humbly ask continued prayers for peace and healing for my wife and the rest of the family.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Save them for later. I just got a call and was told it was canceled. We'll try again!

We're just getting ahead in the queue :D

so, this is by no means a serious issue like most in here but I just listed my house for sale and I really hope it goes relatively quick and that I can at least walk away with nothing. Best case scenario I don't have to bring money to the closing.

Top Bottom