• ...and so much more!
  • wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Any word?

Yep, just got home from the hospital, both girls tonsils were very enlarged and definitely needed to come out. After recovery both should have a much better nights rest with them out.

Thank you all so much for your prayers, really brought a lot of comfort to my family knowing others where praying for them.

Now they both get to eat ice cream & pop cycle's , for the next 7- 10 days (I might even sneak a few of the Snicker Ice Cream bar's after they go to bed :D)

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    hey, one of my friends is kinda stubborn and never pays attention when I tell her to put on her seatbelt... at noon today, she got thrown from her car and is in critical conditional.

I wish she'd have listened to me.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    thanks guys. she's getting more stabilized, and she's had two surgeries already, but its mostly head trauma, and they have no way of knowing yet if she's gonna have serious brain damage or not.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Sort of update...

My wife is going back for a few more tests. They're pretty sure it is nothing but they still want to be sure. We had an awesome Christmas. She's going back on the 5th. I go in on the 3rd for my one year surgical follow up and then the next day I go in for my next Cancer Center check up!!! Pray for us, we'll be busy!

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Sort of update...

My wife is going back for a few more tests. They're pretty sure it is nothing but they still want to be sure. We had an awesome Christmas. She's going back on the 5th. I go in on the 3rd for my one year surgical follow up and then the next day I go in for my next Cancer Center check up!!! Pray for us, we'll be busy!

Prayers sent for good news for you and your wife!!!!!!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    3 Things!

1. My wife is going in for more tests. Things seem to be working out but this is just a "we'll check it out anyway" kind of a thing.

2. I have my first of the year oncology check up. It has been almost one full year since I had surgery. It has been one year and seven months since I had the surgery to remove tumors and it will have been 2 years since I found out I had cancer. Tomorrow is my routine maintenance. The day after, I meet up with the surgeon just to check in. I'm anxious/thankful/nervous.

3. Lastly, I had to mention this little guy our church has been trying to raise money for. His name is Anthony Del Bianco and he has a pretty serious form of brain cancer. He has had chemo and radiation and not a lot of luck with reducing the tumor size... yet. We're praying for the little guy and trying to raise some money for his family to ease the financial side of things. If you have a few moments, say a prayer for these three things. If you have just one moment, pray for Anthony.

Top Bottom